I went to Hawaii on a 5 week study program from Florida. I brought my guns thinking that if I was bored I would go out and check the field. To my amaze, this field blew away the one that I was used to.
There are 3 different types of fields: Air ball, hyper ball and a mountain field. My favorite was the hyper ball because it had numerous bunkers and obstacles to navigate through. Also it was a bigger field than I have been used to.
The air ball field is good but it could definately use 2 more obstacles for each side of the field, as some of the games can get to be 20 on 20 and you are bunkering with 5 other dudes.
The mountain field was my least favorit and in my opinion needs some fixin up, but offers a totally different type of atmosphere.
What I like about this place is
1. The owners are extremely nice - they let my buddy and I borrow air tanks all 5 times we played, without charging a rental fee
2. Very organized - they seperate intermediate from beginner players and call out the times and the fields that each person plays (I am used to everyone just getting on one field and playing and it is very chaotic)
3. Weather - what can I say, your in Hawaii
4. Competition - this field has more guys that are into the sport than any other field that I have seen. Playing against them definately improved my skills 100%.
5. Refs - young kids (around 15-16) but they keep close attention as to what is going on
6. Fields - overall they are extremely fun to play on.
The only reason I dont give them a 10 is because of the Air field and Mountain field needing SLIGHTLY minor work