1. Excellent Refs: they just don't stand in one place, they actually move around unlike some places. Friendliest and most helpful people run this joint..awesome!
2. Field variety: they definitely get an A+ for the style of the playing fields. There are several to choose from and all are equally challenging.
3. Crowd: Friendly people play at this field. Although I have never played in this field before, the players are never hostile to newbies or anyone else for that matter.
4. Fair and decent pricing: it can never be better anywhere else.
1. Safety: I would have rated this place a 10 had it not been for some serious safety issues that really needed to be attended to. Paintballs occasionally fly out of the field and into the viewing area (parking space). At one point, one bystander was hit in the face as a stray paintball flew out of the playing area. The nets shows holes where the paintballs have accidentally gone through, and the height needs to be a bit higher.
Last edited on Wednesday, September 10th, 2003 at 4:46 pm PST