- Bob the owner is very friendly and laid back
- Lots of friendly players
- Big & Very Versatile Paintball Field (Woods, Feild with Bunkers and tall Grass)
- Prices are fairly reasonable (considering there are no paintball stores in the area and the only places to get your tanks filled are various local stores that charge a bit more)
- Running water & Outhouses
- Reffing is done by volunteers who come to paintball so some games you may have no Reff. (Not really a problem if your if your playing with honest guys)
- Games: We played Center-Flag 7 or 8 times to many (Mind you this was a one time visit so I don't know if this is a consistent trend)
All in All this was a really enjoyable place to play. Bob works to make sure you team up with the people you'd like to play with and he hosts a great field. My only rant would be that blue base needs some serious lovin in the way of bunkers, etc.