mostly outlaw ball
paintball city(pretty fun)
This i think is the best field on Ontario, lots of cheap days, and later on in the year they're opening the new indoor/outdoor plex so now they can make money over the winter.
- Awesome fields
- Friendly and good refs and staff
- free air and co2 fills
- nice speedball and airball fields
- easy to find (just look for the wasaga water tower)
- big staging area
- refs dont tolerate any safety hazards
- prices on non cheap days are pretty high
- Lack of grass on airball field
- Plenty of cheaters, but with lots of players and few refs it can only be expected.
- Zap primer/Tork isn't exactly great quality but its better then a lot of stuff i guess.
They have awesome tournies, i've been to a few and i didn't see any cheaters because the refs were awesome at keeping everyone in line.
Beach blitz 04 rocked hardcore.
Great overall field, lots of stuff for woodsball and speedball players, nice staff and players.
Definitly going again..and again and again...etc Best field in Ontario.
Last edited on Thursday, September 2nd, 2004 at 4:01 pm PST