This was my first time playing paintball at a field. If i didnt know any better i would never play at a field again. Here's a list of all the negative things:
1.They dont chronograph the guns. I brought my own gun and could have been shooting hot the whole time. They could have at least crono'd once.
2. The refs dont go out onto the field, they stay in a little bunker off to the side.
3. They do not enforce masks on in the chrono area or player seating area.
4. Crappy paint, costs alot.
5. The field is composed of 2x4's and plywood.
6. There is absolutely no shade, playing in 100* weather is not fun, and when ur done there's no place to go
7. Its very hard to find people to play with, we spent 2 days there waiting for people show up but they never did. I ended up playing with one person
8. I brought my own paint and was playing with it w/out knowing there was a house paintonly rule until they kicked me out without any warning.