SOPA, SC Village, Warpaint indoor and outdoor, SOEP, Woody's,.....lots more
I have been playing at warpaints indoor for years now. I have seen some of the changes they have made...good and bad. the field has had some serious changes. After they ripped out the congo and most of the houses ( the forts and the big house in the middle ), the field itself has gone down hill. You used to be able to stand the whole time and play if you wanted, but now the most of the field is now air bunkers ( my father has bad knees and can only stand ).
goods and bads in a list:
- VERRY friendly staff most of them are on one of danbonebrakes teams so they know what they are doing.
- idoor itself is nice in bad weather.
-pro shop on site.
- large viewing area (completley closed off of field) for parents and all other onlookers.
-rentals are relible ( if you rent ).
-MUDDY AND SMELLY all all hell. This never really botherd me untill today when my kleats actually go stuck in the mud and came off my feet causing my socks to get dirty.
- prices: If you are a non member you have to pay $8.00 for 100rds. Members can buy paint from the pro shop and use it. The paint for nonmembers is CRAP. manny a times have I gotten a baggy with broken balls ( which they were most willing to exchange ).
( I understand that leasing an indoor area this large in a buisness section of town is extreamly expensive).
- the field design isn't that good.....one sidded
overall the field is average......I play there in the winters in bad weather....otherwise it is their outdoor field.
they really need to do something about the mud in the field