The place ran out of paint!!!!!
Lack of speedball (not been in ages) years infact
A good experience but doesnt give you a chance to really get into the game if it is your Local place you go to. but a great scenario place not shure as not been in ages but The overall experience there was great
Oh and i very rarely put 10 as i try to be realistic about things its not perfect , show me The field that is
Last edited on Friday, May 1st, 2009 at 3:22 am PST
Mayhem, Campaign, Holmbush. All good and provide different kinds of games and gaming enviroments.
I first started going to warren wood about six months ago. After many visits to other paintball venues in and around London I found that Warren Wood Paintball have a refreshing approach to paintball customer service.
As I understand it, they have been open for less than a year though their staff boast great experience in the proffesional paintball arena.
So lets get down to the nitty gritty.
1) The safe area is composed of about 12 stalls each capable of comfortably hosting three - six players, their kit and ample set up space for three markers and tools on perfectly level work benches - oh yes and seating for all. Also in the safe area is the main reception/shop and toilets (portaloos - what you gonna do, they are in the middle of the woods;-) Everything is made out of sand bags and wood so you get a real military feel.
2) WWP boasts over 80 acres of woodland and though I have been there a few times I have always had the pleasure of discovering a new field or two every time I visit. My favourite feild by far is Hamburger Hill where the object is to either assault or defend the hills from a trench system at the top. The assulting team have endless amount of lives each time they are hit they must go back to the start point- get wiped and re assult. The defending team must defend from the trench system but are considered out of the game as soon as they are hit and must hold the hill for as long as possible. The team to hold the team for the longest period of time is the winner. Other games are flag based and last man/team standing, played amongst a varied woodland back drops with ample natural and man made cover, fox holes, Forts and pill boxs.
3) Air goes to 3000psi and is fast and efficient with a total of 4 fill stations. Did I mention it is free !
4) Choice of three quality brands of paint. I use a Tacamo type68D (AK47) as well as Tippmann A5 and the Tacamo is only happy when firing high quality hard shell brand paint. This is an area that WWP takes very seriously as they know that better paint makes happier customers. Also if you have any issues with your paint they are always more than willing to exchange for a different box or brand.
5) Lunch is not only FREE (no £3.00 for a burger here.) but it is a BBQ that consists of 2 sausages, hamburger 1/4 pounder and beans. Tea and coffee is free all day. They also sell soft drinks chocolate bars.
6) Rental - I have always been a walk on player so have not used their rental equipment. How ever I have noticed that all their inferno markers are well serviced, Goggles are clean and well maintaned. They also provide protective hood, jump suit, gloves and air tank.
7) Firing range is an individul area surrounded by saftey nets. Four shooting bays 1 crono, Military targets as well as a range of hanging tins and bottles. ( I understand that they are refurbishing this area with the intention of replicating a military style firing range. - I look forward to it.)
8) Parking and access. This is an area in which I hope that they will improve over the coming years as the access road has pot holes as it is only a dirt track. The parking area is sufficiant for the number of punters how ever like the access road I would like to see the surfacing improved.
9) Service is 5 star and this is the reason I go back every month.
Last edited on Thursday, October 9th, 2008 at 12:18 pm PST