This was my first time playing paintball at a field. If i didnt know any better i would never play at a field again. Here's a list of all the negative things:
1.They dont chronograph the guns. I brought my own gun and could have been shooting hot the whole time. They could have at least crono'd once.
2. The refs dont go out onto the field, they stay in a little bunker off to the side.
3. They do not enforce masks on in the chrono area or player seating area.
4. Crappy paint, costs alot.
5. The field is composed of 2x4's and plywood.
6. There is absolutely no shade, playing in 100* weather is not fun, and when ur done there's no place to go
7. Its very hard to find people to play with, we spent 2 days there waiting for people show up but they never did. I ended up playing with one person
8. I brought my own paint and was playing with it w/out knowing there was a house paintonly rule until they kicked me out without any warning.
What BRYCEBOY18 said. I'd like to add that safety enforcement is terrible. I do not like looking down the barrel of hot markers all the time in the 'safe' areas. It's scary. Field paint only ($65 for a case of 32* team colors). Wear your goggles all the time. (shudder)
This feild needs to come into 2003, the speedball course is pretty much small 2x4s nailed together. They don't carry nitro or compressed air, only CO2. the refs don't even go out on the field they stay behind the net and watch from afar. I know this field makes enough money to maybe get some pipes or even a airball field going. They have a wooded field but they will only take the group back if more than twenty people show up.