We all know the good part, its cheap. The air paint and fee. The total cost of a fun day if you have your own gear is really only about $65 that compared with the cost of $80-$100 anyplace else in colorado. Also, it has a great secluded location and is still not too far away from any of the major cities. If you live in denver and find it hard to go to Paintball adventures because of the price, i would highly reccomend taking a trip up tp dragon man.
That said, you won't like it if you are a crybaby. All of those who whine about not having refs or too much velocity, stay away, we don't want you anyway. I have had a few instances of rules violation, but part of the fun is getting really mad at them and tooling them behind a bunker. Since most of the people are legit, they have refused to play w/ ppl b/c they cheat. Trust me, its not a problem. The ppl are very fun to play with and most are on a medium skill level.
The fields are verynice and elaborate however they do lack trees and grass. The dirt can be difficult but is easily avoided by not sticking your gun in the ground.
1. Ok there are referees at Draon Man, U just have to ask them to come out for a game.
2. Ppl out there are easygoing and understand the rules and dont unload on eachother.
3. It is the best place to play for the price $10 if u have a gun and gear. all u got to get is the paint.
4. The feilds are amazing and ull have a blast i would guaruntee it to anyone if u can really play paintball. No one complains or nething its a fun atmosphere and not everyone there is conceded so if somone from new york comes u wont fit in.
5. There are so many trenches, bunkers, hills, sniping spots, its like the dream camo feild u always wanted. There are tires, and everything you can imagine. Plus i kinda think the inflatible feild is kinda messed up but thats just me.
6. All the years i have played there i have never had a bad day. I mean u can hide in Blown away firetrucks, buses, and Icecreamtrucks, pllus the old Camareo. It is the best place to paintball.
Dragun mans is so much fun. IT does not haverefs but then you can play how you want. most places don't check paint anyway.at other fields where you need refs you get to play half as much. This is the funnest place to play in the world!!!!!!!1111
I like this fields prices and that is about all.... It is $55 dollars a case adn 10$ for a full day, but that only makes up 50% of the fields rating.
This field has NO refs, so if some one goes LOCO he could really hurt some one.
Also you don't have to check your FPS so some one could crank theres way up thinkin there funnnie.
Also there is no one that checks for your paint, so you can bring your own, WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS, because the sickoes that think there funnie freezing paintballs. Or bringing the the spike balls.
Then THERE IS NO CEMENT, it ia all lose dirt, So if you dive into one of the fields and you get dirt in your gun, you have to go clean and it is a mess. Well you probablly say, oh but all fields have dirt. WELL ALL FIELDS HAVE COMPACTED DIRT, this is like a powder, and it gets every where.
Also the field has no paintball shop or mechanics, so if your gun brakes you get to rent one and they don't have that many rentals, and if you don't briing replacement pieces they don't have any so you will be screwed. So the 50% rating of this field gets a BIG FAT "O". But I still loved, the workers, fields,a dn people,a dn I had a GREAT/Cheap time.... So I give it a 10!!!!
Last edited on Sunday, September 14th, 2003 at 12:20 am PST