about the only other feild i know of i challenge gams
Directions to the Field:
sorry can't hepl with the directions
Well really i thought this feild sucked the only good thing was about 1 and only 1 of the bunkers the feild is way too small to run around and find cover also when it is 5x1 it seriously sucked personial experiance so take my advice and do not play at this feild its cheap for a reason plus they only give you 20 paint balls to play with and also don't do a 5x1 even though it was 2x3 anyways don't go there unless ur seriously desperate
Last edited on Monday, January 1st, 2007 at 9:03 pm PST
personally i hated this field. it was probally 10x10 which in my opinion is too small. then again i'm used to woods ball and this was supossed to be a speed ball
the bunkers were plastic and one almost fell on me.
For 98s these guns were junk. they must have treated these things baddly. the guns looked like the only time there were clean was when they were in the box new. also the gun i was using was so messed up. the tank felt like it was going to fall off, and you could shoot twice and then you had to pull the bolt back again. the range on these guns was about 10 feet before the ball started dropping
Well there was one guy running the go karts (right next to the field, the only good atraction besides mini golf and thats kind of boring.) and the field. it took the guy 45 minutes to an hour to fill 5 i think 12oz tanks. i also only had 20 paintballs in a 200 round hopper wich was boring. and i only got use 10 because the guy working the paintball place wasted maybe 15 tring to fix the gun. i almodst said hey ever heard of cleaning it. anyway he threw in 5 paintballs and handed the gun to me. i was timpted to use them on him but i wanted to do the go karts so i didn't. the really stupid thing was the guys excuse for being short handed was that the other guy was taking classes that day. The bad part was it was spring break.
they gave me and the other 4 guys that were there blue or red overalls that smelled horrible and were very nasty and gruby, even on the inside. they looked like they hadent been washed in years. the masks sucked to because the visors were covered in paint and scratches. origonally i wasn't going to were my glasses under the mask but hey everythings blury without the but with this mask they took blurry to a hole new level. i put on the mask and grabed what i thought was my gun but it happened to be this womens purse
i guess if your extremly board this an ok place its a good place t waste money and every on likes to waste money
2 because service sucked field sucked and pretty much every thing sucked.
Last edited on Friday, August 11th, 2006 at 12:42 pm PST
Apache acres. Very friendly and its not a business its a club :)
Putt Putt is a very small course. A lot of the people their don't know how to refill the co2. co2 only its cool if you are a beginner. Its shut down if it rains. and they don't carry much paint. Mostly players with rental guns..... Try it out for yourself you might like it you might now this is just my opinion.
The accuracy of this review is disputed. Please see discussion on the comments page.
Period of Field Use:
Other Fields in the Area:
Challenge Park ( WAYYYYY over priced.)
And Putt Putt
There are some weaknesses to this course but not to many.
1. there is only 1 three man course.
2. it is all dirt so if it rains then ur screwed
3. lots of little kids.
1. the guys out there are awsome.
2. you can whoop up on some little kids if u feel like sprayin on someone
3. IT is unbalivibaly cheap.
4. The course it pretty fun.
This is a good place to play, its really clean too.
One of they guys out there helped me get started on a team and we are good now.
Over all for one course ill give it a 7 out of 10
THE GOOD STUFF
1. Good employees except sometimes, they shoot at players from outside of netting.
2. Good for beginners, most players are inexperienced who only buy about 100 balls, so if you want to go ape on a bunch of kids with a e-gun it would be pure rape. Which can be fun ; )
4. It’s generally a good setup on the barricades.
5. They stay open @ night!
6. Great for families
THE BAD STUFF
1. This field often shuts down because it runs out of air.
2. All they have is velocity paint witch runs at about $60 a case
3. Most people play with the rental guns which are Custom 98 Tippmans, not a bad rental gun. Unfortunately they are really sticky with paint because they don't get cleaned up in between uses.
4. The field masks are terrible, the lenses are so scratched that at night (the course stays open to midnight during the summer) all you see is blurs every where. O'yeah and if you take a hit in the mask make sure you bring something to clean it with because this field doesn't have anything to clean the masks with. If you are using a rental and take a mask hit you will most likely be told to just get a whole new mask.
5. No field tech, your guns screws up, its your problem.
6. Only CO2
7. Closes for up to two days after every rain storm because the field is all dirt which turns to mud, you might wanna call first if it has rained recently.
This is a good course for beginners/newbie’s. If you are an experienced player and want to play with a family this would be a good place to take them because the level of play here is so low. 6/10 I would have given it a 5-average but i like the go-karts witch are right next door.
Last edited on Sunday, June 26th, 2005 at 4:57 pm PST