the field is really down chestnut. there will be a big sign on ground level on the left.
Very clean and nice size field, the owner was helpful, Very cheap and had nice cold drinks for a good price. i started out at 10 he was all setup and ready i was able to go right into a game with a buddy and i left at 5:30 i would say its a easy drive now since i know where its located i first had to call him but after i wasnt far off. i saw the rentals which looked very nice and clean. saw some people use it and got smoked haha well this fields good.
Cool course, had knowledgeable workers who were able to help us out, games were fun and had good setup. Was a little hard to find, but called and got directions to course.........might not be a bad idea to sell cold drinks to players especially in the summertime, would definitely visit course again if in area.
Things i liked ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Awesome game play .. you choose what type of game you want to play... such as capture the flag or revolutionary war.
2.new forts give an awesome advantage to both sides of the playing field.
3.The owner is open to all ideas =-)
4.and last but not least its cheap !!!!!!!!!! its only 5 $ to play all day until you are finished or out of air.. but even then the prices for his c02 and air is cheap 10$ for unlimited air.
5. BYOP is a biggy... cheap cheap cheap
things i didnt like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cant say because i liked it all and had a great time.. everytime i go i look forward to going and meeting new people who go and play there
Last edited on Sunday, June 1st, 2008 at 6:20 pm PST
1) Only local field for the Newfane/Lockport area
2) Cheep - only $5 to play all day
3) Can bring your own supplies
4) Paintballs, CO2, Air refills, and water are available to purchase
5) Flexible - the players choose the rules/what type of game to play
6) Each time I played, there was about 10 people that I have never played with before
7) As long as people are there playing the field is open all day
8) Not too competitive - great for recreational paintballers
9) The owner is willing to adapt and is open to ideas and suggestions
10) Improvements are always being made to the playing area, paths, forts, barriers
1) Dense brush makes it easy to camp... I hate campers :-P
2) AS OF NOW there is only 1 "woodsball" field BUT a "speedball" course will be coming soon!
3) The playing area is more of a field than woods - I wish there were trees to provide more solid cover and shade
4) There is no set time limit.
Last edited on Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 at 4:31 pm PST