Good: people are very friendly
- not crazy expensive
-great speedball field (i havent played the woods yet)
- good ref's
- very good about safety
- once again the staff are very helpful.
- not open during the week
in conclusion this place is great. i forgot to mention that there were a few newer kids there and they helped them alot. the staff also let them play there own game so they didnt get murdered by me and my friends (just kidding but ya they didnt realy play with us) so if your new.. you wont get matched up with anyone you cant handle.
The directions on the website are pretty good. There are no real signs before you get to the field. When you're approaching from I-10 or 98, once you turn onto 32, it will be about 8 miles on the right hand side.
I just got back from playing this field, and like any other field, there are goods and bads... I am a woodsball player, so that's what I'm focusing. There is 1 speedball field, too
- the field is good sized with plenty of bunkers to hide around.
- there's enough brush and other natural hides
- they can handle both CO2 and HPA
- the refs are very friendly
- I run my own gear, but if you need to rent, they don't have much to rent (at least of what I could see)
- There's only 1 woods and 1 speed field