Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trader Feedback (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   King][Cobra's Feedback! (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100635)

King][Cobra 11-19-2002 01:20 PM

King][Cobra's Feedback!

I decided to start this up for reference trader/buyer purposes.
Do feel free to leave me some feedback here. Thanks!

Good Day! :sleep:

snipinhick 11-19-2002 04:44 PM

I sold my tank to him.
He had the money out quick, was very professional, and I would GLADY deal with him again.

$horT_$trokE 11-22-2002 02:08 PM

I sold a marker to him. VERY good transaction. I highly recommend him.

Hsuve 11-22-2002 09:19 PM

Sold a Messiah regulator to him before. The lines of communication were wide open, payment was fast, and was done so in a very professional manner. Would do business with again. :)

bob124th 12-05-2002 12:27 PM

i bought a maxflow from him.. transaction went out fast and i got my item within a week in a half (that includes shipping for both days.. so he prolly sent it out the day he go the cash) great transaction would do it all again in a sec

Fixxer77 12-16-2002 02:33 PM

Great Trader!

I bought an Air America Messiah reg from Cobra, and the transaction went over great! I sent my cash first and he sent out once he got confirmation.

The reg was just as advertised, not a scratch on it! Would do business again in a second!

Thanks cobra!

Cocker_017 12-17-2002 05:13 PM

I bought a Bulldog II 68/4500 tank from Cobra and he sent it very fast and even gave me an aluminum thread protector for free. I would gladly buy more stuff from him if there was anything that I needed! He has my vote as a good trader!

XxautocockerxX 01-03-2003 09:36 PM

Cobra is a great trader. I bought a freeflow frame and came really fast and was in good condition like it was never used. I would be happy to do business with him agian:D

Fernando1378 01-03-2003 09:47 PM

Well King Cobra is my bud and we go way back ;) . I bought a tank from him and he was very easy to deal with. He kept in contact the whole time (even after) the tank came. He even offered to give me my money back if I didn't like it. He's a good person to deal with. I am now a returning customer of his, due to the ease and great deals he gives me (and others). I would definitely recommend buying from this guy. :goody:

dcmander 01-07-2003 05:54 AM

great buyer!

i sold him my pmi tank. he emailed me and agreed to my set price and paypaled me the money within the hour! fast payment! great communication! awesome buyer... would do business with again!

thanks!

Crichton 01-08-2003 04:24 PM

Bought a wgp barrel from him and received it within a couple of days and it looks awesome!! Would recommend to anyone. Be happy to deal with again:)

Audioslave 01-13-2003 01:41 PM

Best Trader

I bought Javier's Autococker from him, but before the deal was fully made (before i had all the money basically) he stayed in great contact with me and kept me updated on any other deals going on. He sent out the gun the day he said he would and it came to me within 2 days, in the exact condition he said it would be in. Likewise, after I received the gun he stayed in contact with me and answered any questions I had about the gun or anything like that. He is a great person and a great trader, if he has anything else for sale I recommend you take advantage of it, you won't be disappointed.

A+ for the trade

BLANK 01-21-2003 04:44 PM

Very nice guy, Very fast payment. Would DEFINATELY do business again!:D

harjukewm 01-26-2003 05:09 PM

good trader

this guy rocks, everyone buy more stuff from him,
good business person
buy his stuff
u can use paypal,
peace
l8r
ken