Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trader Feedback (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Forest Spyder's Trade Feedback (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136292)

Forest Spyder 04-16-2003 02:49 PM

Forest Spyder's Trade Feedback

Please, any comments are welcome regarding trading/selling business that you have conducted with me. I also would like to hear constructive criticism, so that I can be of better service, and fine tune how I do business.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I would like to use this opportunity to tell all my future customers, that I ship all my goods by 2-3 day priority mail by USPS

p8ntballMerc 04-18-2003 12:55 PM

GREAT TRADER

I would trade with this trader again. I even trusted him to send mine first. He got his things delivered at the time he promised. Even packaged his better time mine, sorry I used a different packaging container, my dad packed it up for me. I'll pack mine up myself next time, I was in a hurry to get you my stuff.

Thanks and hope to deal with you again, Merc;)

RotN 05-09-2003 04:10 PM

Hes a great seller got me my stuff if not a couple of days late. Forest ownz

Fixxer77 08-15-2003 04:37 PM

Forest is a great guy to deal with, bought my freak inserts + case from me and the deal went flawlessly, he sent the money order first, and it was right there on my doorstep when he said it would be.

Would never hesitate to do business again, GREAT GUY!

subhuman12345 12-25-2003 10:58 AM

Third Party deal

Did a Third Party deal for me invlving a Eclipse Autococker and a Matrix.... Everything went very smoothly, NO problems at all.

Sean/Forest Spyder is a GREAT guy would trust him with my life.

A++++++++++

cockerknocker 02-11-2004 04:16 PM

SUPER BUYER!

sent payment as promised. kind`a rare now-a-days! i look forward to dealing with him in the future! honest and reliable!! thanks again!! :D

CaptainFuzzy 03-11-2004 10:21 PM

Dang that is a nice packing job... I'm in awe.

Highly recommended!

-CaptainFuzzy

CaptainFuzzy 04-30-2004 09:35 PM

Heeeeeeeeeeeee..... traded his eggy for my HaloB doo dah! Doo dah! Traded it though my motor was sh*t, ohhhhh a doo dah daaaaaaay!

Same usual, high quality transaction. Recommended yet again!

-CF

PS - He got me crack!!!! w00t w00t!

pEnNyWiSdOm225 06-16-2004 06:53 AM

Bought a cocker off of him in person.

Awesome guy and good trader, when it had a problem he was the first to grab it and try to fix it on HIS time.

also he can Pimp a Pro-Carbine, don't see that often....

holbunch 08-29-2004 08:30 PM

Great trade......we traded some Angel parts worth a lot of money and he sent it right away and everything was exactly as he said..
Very pleased and would do another trade anytime with him..

Thanks Alot man..........Good Luck

SpyderGnome 01-31-2005 07:32 PM

most excellent transaction, he got my item to me within 2 days of recieving payment

would GLADLY do business with again

verdict: :tup: :tup:

Furby 01-31-2005 07:43 PM

He is indeed the man. Sold me a dead HALO for a great price, and it's in better shape than he led me to believe. Generally a cool guy to deal with, too.

Rebel2002.5 08-15-2005 06:46 PM

Great trader, his gun arrived next day in pristine condition. Don't hesitate to trade with him :tup: