Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   ACI (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   ACI Faq (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172579)

Vaypourus 09-14-2003 12:50 PM

ACI Faq

I just realized that we don't have one of these....please feel free to add any information that you have, but keep the discussion and questions to the regular forum!

First off: How does one get ahold of ACI?

Web Site: www.airconcepts.com

Telephone #'s:

USA toll free: 1-877-832-6224
USA (regular): 1-909-390-2323
International: 001-909-390-2323

Buisiness hours are 8:30 AM-3:00 PM Mon-Fri PST

Media Dept. Email: brian@airconcepts.com *also site admin. He's a nice guy!
Sponsorship Dept. Email: tyson@airconcepts.com
Tech Support Dept. Email: techsupport@airconcepts.com

ACI Sports
701 Auto Center Drive
Ontario, CA 91761

Roddefig 09-14-2003 06:18 PM

What kind of after-market barrels can I get for my Maverick/Hornet?

Barrels for the Maverick are still made by Armson, J&J, and Taso.

As of this posting you can still buy a J&J Ceramic at http://www.paintballlover.com or direct from J&J. You can get an Armson Stealth from Armson. I don't know of any places to get a Taso Eliminator but I'm sure if you look around you'll find one.

leftcoastballer 07-10-2004 04:51 PM

Re: ACI Faq

aci what is up with them i think that they need to stop making tanks alot of people have a lot of problems with the tempermental tanks they are not to be used for along period of time if it was up to me and and i have butt every one needs a pmi tank or worr gas i had two tanks from aci and they both took a big $h*** that is stupid.

thecrewplayer 11-03-2004 04:02 PM

k what are some good overall features of the double agent? I m thinking of getting one to compete with my friends mongoose, and i would like to have a good tourney gun, what other guns for like $300 canadian and down are decent? Must be at least 16bps or over

Mav 02-04-2005 12:32 PM

How do I repair/adjust/clean my cocking assembly?

http://www.geocities.com/pballr86/cockingsystem.html

Mav

punk_rocker543 02-21-2005 04:06 PM

how do these markers work? are they just a stack tube blow back?, are the ACI regs any good?

Mav 02-21-2005 06:09 PM

The markers are stacked tube blowback.

As for the regs, here's something I wrote about them in another forum: On an E-Orracle, Angel, and some fast Timmies: Worked flawlessly, feeds them consistently at all rofs and never starved or caused any trouble (unless you count getting some teflon tape stuck in the reg, that's why you should rather use some type of liquid sealant when you use regulated markers). These regs were feeding LP markers from HP tanks so they can handle just about anything you throw at them as well.

Mav

punk_rocker543 02-26-2005 01:46 PM

what threads are used with these markers?

Mav 02-26-2005 01:53 PM

Hornet/Maverick: Hornet/Maverick Threads (correct me if I'm wrong)

Sinister/Series: Spyder

F4/Griffen: F4/Griffin, Tippmann Prolite/Procarbine/A-5

Mav

punk_rocker543 02-26-2005 02:23 PM

do they take all spyder upgrades?

Mav 02-26-2005 02:49 PM

Sinister/Similar Series will accept Spyder Bolts,Trigger Frames and ASAs.

Mavericks/Hornets - Have product/pump specific upgrades

F4/Griffins - Standard Upgrades (Expansion Chambers,ASA's etc.)/Marker Specific (Trigger Frames, bolts etc)

Mav

punk_rocker543 03-06-2005 07:18 AM

what type of trigger does the assasin use?

spor 03-21-2005 03:21 PM

Where can I buy Hornet upgrades?

linker117 04-13-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thecrewplayer
k what are some good overall features of the double agent? I m thinking of getting one to compete with my friends mongoose, and i would like to have a good tourney gun, what other guns for like $300 canadian and down are decent? Must be at least 16bps or over
you can get the ACI assassin or you can get a diablo reincarnation 2 LCD or LED

maddog678 09-14-2005 03:24 PM

Does anyone know where to get a adjustable blade trigger for my ACI Blind Rage. If you do can you give me a link to the site. thxs

Mulligan35saves 11-02-2005 03:08 PM

Yea I just got the Korupt Assassin and I was wondering what aftermarket barrel should I get?....Well I dont know what the thread is for ACI...so I was wondering if you guys could tell mewhat thread fits an ACI Korupt Assassin

tech9 11-02-2005 06:51 PM

I believe the 05 aci assassin takes spyder threads

Goin Postal 03-02-2006 01:21 PM

ACI threads

I just bought an ACI Blind Rage and found out that it has cocker threads!! So try a cocker barrel in your Korupt Assassin . I'm pretty sure they fit.

tntpaintball 03-19-2006 07:30 AM

ACI Whats up w/them

My son wanted a ACI KURRUPT ASSASSIN and now wants to upgrade it, 1 problem We went to there sight and it's been under construction for over 6mos. now. I was told They went out of business or are being bought and thats why I can't get them. Emails come back undeliverable and Phone #'s disconnected.
Any ways he wants to upgrade the Trigger,Grips. and any other parts that should. His 2 pcs. barrel is awsome. I'm putting in a 50gram switch, the bolt is half delrin and metal all black,(I was told it is ceramic+delrin) I do know it is Spyder Threaded and is a clone, Is the factory reg./expantion/? any good? I Just need help on this. He loves the marker, but i don't know much about it and can't find it.
Please Help and no smart remarks like "buy a diierent gun" He is 11yrs. and I have 2 custom Ion w/Lucky internals and a Nerve,
Thanks

tech9 03-19-2006 12:20 PM

try emailing Jerry at racegun

here is the email that I received from him months ago.

I need to inform you that I, the owner of ACI am setting up a partnership with Racegun USA and will be moving the product line as well as all tech calls over to Racegun. Racegun is known for their patented technology of having the worlds fastest closed bolt system, the Half Block. You can check them out at www.racegun.us. All new company information can be found at that web sight. We are planning on expanding the aftermarket line into high end products and accessories. Thanks for your continued support.

Jerry Sullivan
Air Concepts Industries, Inc.
Racegun USA
email - jerry@racegun.us