Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bob Long (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Timmy Appraisal Thread (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192361)

RunsW/Scissors 12-20-2003 10:23 AM

Timmy Appraisal Thread

I figured we could try this out here to see what kind of a response we get, this rarely works but its nice in the Kingman forum so hopefully this can catch on.

If you have a Timmy that you are purchasing/selling and are unsure of how much you should pay/charge post it in here! If you think you might be getting ripped off, put it in here to make sure that you aren't. If you are selling it and unsure of how much you may get for it put it in here as well.

Ok, here is the format
  • The Marker and its Condition (Great, Good, Fair, Bad, Poor)
  • Marker's Age
  • Accessories and their conditions
  • Any comments on scratches, blemishes, etc.
  • Other Miscellaneous Information
  • Pics

Try and make responses with the original quote (use the quote button) if you are appraising it, it will make it much less confusing.

Jaster 12-20-2003 06:31 PM

Wow I just buy a Timmy and here THIS is!! Convenient. :D
I'll go first.

Red to blad fade Texas Storm Timmy.
WAS board, Empire on/off, flame drop, BL delrin bolt (w/orings), hard detents, cp adjustable ram cap, stock barrel, cp volumizer, blackmagic cup seal, highflow barbs, BL torpedo reg, clamping low rise.

Mint condition. Seen a few tourneys. Very well maintained (I should know...I'm the one who maintained it :laugh: ).
I'll have pics soon.

What would you pay? ;)

Lokichi 12-20-2003 07:09 PM

I wouldn't mind shelling out $900 to a $1000 for it.

PhishPhactor 12-20-2003 07:14 PM

Lasoya Blue to Black Fade, 2 months old
Was 2.7, clamping neck, high flow barbs, Cp adj. Ram cap, Dye Ultralite with blue tip, Check it Uni Mount, BL mini Guage, Hybrid Crosses, everything else a Lasoya comes with.

Seen about 6 cases, works flawlessly

Bones I.P. 12-20-2003 07:16 PM

not bad.... I charged him that much too...... and put the cup seal in AFTER I bought it...... didn't even get to enjoy it.... I shall miss my beloved Storm........ But I have a LaSoya :D

Lokichi 12-20-2003 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lokichi
I wouldn't mind shelling out $900 to a $1000 for it.
Haha I'd pay the same for yours too Phishy :laugh:

Bones I.P. 12-20-2003 07:42 PM

2003 Red/Black LaSoya... purchased in June..... slight blemish in anno near eye cover....WAS 2.6, CP Adj Ram Cap, Shockteck Super Fly bolt (no grooves), Red Check It Drop Forward w/ ON/OFF ASA, clamping feedneck, stock BL Longshot barrel, CP Blade trigger (Black).... seen a few tournies, well maintained, no faults or issues

Not for sale, just wondering

Lokichi 12-20-2003 07:48 PM

$1000! haha I'm poor so you all could definately do better than me ;)

RunsW/Scissors 12-20-2003 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PhishPhactor
Lasoya Blue to Black Fade, 2 months old
Was 2.7, clamping neck, high flow barbs, Cp adj. Ram cap, Dye Ultralite with blue tip, Check it Uni Mount, BL mini Guage, Hybrid Crosses, everything else a Lasoya comes with.

Seen about 6 cases, works flawlessly

Probably around $1000 - $1050

Quote:

Originally posted by Bones I.P.
2003 Red/Black LaSoya... purchased in June..... slight blemish in anno near eye cover....WAS 2.6, CP Adj Ram Cap, Shockteck Super Fly bolt (no grooves), Red Check It Drop Forward w/ ON/OFF ASA, clamping feedneck, stock BL Longshot barrel, CP Blade trigger (Black).... seen a few tournies, well maintained, no faults or issues
Probably around $1000 - $1050 as well

Jaster 12-21-2003 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bones I.P.
not bad.... I charged him that much too...... and put the cup seal in AFTER I bought it...... didn't even get to enjoy it.... I shall miss my beloved Storm........ But I have a LaSoya :D

:D Besides...you kept the superfly. You did to enjoy it. You got to hear it not leak anymore. Ya' I'll miss my beloved money...but I have your Storm. :badboy: It's nice to know you didn't screw me over Bones. :P Thanks guys.

Ya', I'd say we're all in the $950-1050 range.

Jaster 12-21-2003 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The New Storm!! :love:

PhishPhactor 12-21-2003 08:45 AM

not bad compared to a lasoya.....

(jk same things different bodies)

Lokichi 12-21-2003 11:48 AM

Nice dude.....:)

Kyle's Ghost 12-25-2003 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jaster
The New Storm!! :love:

wow Jaster already got a stiffi on his storm

VpiStrange 12-25-2003 02:21 PM

2k2 blue to black fade with black plates. 2.5 or 2.7 was board and a uni mount

megabork 12-25-2003 02:44 PM

2k? lasoya

http://www.msnusers.com/borkpics/sho...hoto&PhotoID=3 not sure of age,no scratches or blems.2.4 was board,freak system, adi flatline reg and tank,

Kyle's Ghost 12-25-2003 03:25 PM

bob long mini delux 0-300 guage:P

yeah i can see how jealous you all are:blah: :blah:

RunsW/Scissors 12-25-2003 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VpiStrange
2k2 blue to black fade with black plates. 2.5 or 2.7 was board and a uni mount
Probably about $900, maybe a little bit higher but not much.

Quote:

Originally posted by megabork
http://www.msnusers.com/borkpics/sh...Photo&PhotoID=3 not sure of age,no scratches or blems.2.4 was board,freak system, adi flatline reg and tank,
Probably around $1250 - $1300 with tank and complete freak kit.

Quote:

Originally posted by Kyle's Ghost
bob long mini delux 0-300 guage

yeah i can see how jealous you all are

That's gotta go for upwards of a thousand Kyle, REALLY rare find you got there :laugh: (Don't try to sell your gauges on ebay now, I was just joking)

Kyle's Ghost 12-26-2003 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RunsW/Scissors

That's gotta go for upwards of a thousand Kyle, REALLY rare find you got there :laugh: (Don't try to sell your gauges on ebay now, I was just joking)

yep...that guage is a rare find...its one of a kind...you won't be seeing any other guns around with it!!!

Jaster 12-27-2003 05:16 AM

Kyle, I have 4 of them and we have a pile at the shop. haha.

VpiStrange, I would say about $850. They go for about 900 new but with a SOB. Having the WAS is a plus.

Megabork, I agree with RWS.