Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   High-End Electronic Markers (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   SEARCHING 101 All Newbs Must read!!! (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315656)

laxkid90 06-09-2005 02:03 PM

SEARCHING 101 All Newbs Must read!!!

This is a thread to end all repeating threads, of course we know it wont work because if they dont search there not gonna find this, but its worth a try.

Write anything an everything you know about searching

The search button is always on top (below ad) and you can choose what forum you wish to search. You can search in the specific forum and sub-forums that you're in by using the search box in the bottom right corner of your screen.

laxkid90 06-09-2005 02:12 PM

I feel dumb making this thread but i couldnt handle all the ion question that had been asked a thousand times.

anyway heres what i have to say.

Basically everything has been answered before and can be found. there are catagorys for everything, and its very easy to find what your looking for. if there is nothing on it, which would be suprising then make a thread. also you can check the stickys, and see if it was answered in the past, i myself find stickys a bit confusing , but try them.

Angelmarine05 06-09-2005 02:25 PM

You do know, that unless this is stickied it wont be posted in and just slowly float to the bottom.

laxkid90 06-09-2005 02:37 PM

yeah it was probly a stupid idea but it had to be done

Samrog777 06-09-2005 07:28 PM

EDIT: Why don't you teach them how to search?

laxkid90 06-10-2005 08:32 AM

Alrighty then searching it is.

Basically if you cant find something in the catagories you think it should be in, you can search all the catagories for keywords. the search button is up and left of the new thread button that some of you are uppsest with. The search will give you all of the threads with that keyword in it from any catagory. its better than just asking because your question has problebly been asked before.

CoolT 06-11-2005 04:04 AM

Stuck :)

I'm getting sick of those Ion vs. _____ and all the other repeating threads. Hopefully this will help some.

The search button is always on top (below ad) and you can choose what forum you wish to search. You can search in the specific forum and sub-forums that you're in by using the search box in the bottom right corner of your screen.

I edited that in to your post for people who aren't aware of it.

A-5best 08-05-2005 01:09 PM

If you cant find what you search for, try mixing it up a bit, use different words, abbreviations, etc. anything and everything that could be in what you are trying to find. I always search before i make a new thread, don't you want to be as cool as me, of course you do(who wouldn't), then search before you make a new thread, and also be sure to hit the spell check button before you post.:) ;)

CARBON 09-09-2005 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:)

slaminator3323 10-08-2005 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tj77
go to http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/ and sign up. make sure that at the bottom of the page you put in recruit number 42369. You can get more free stuff and deals if you do.

WTF? BTW that site is crap and everyone knows it.

murcilago 07-24-2006 03:41 PM

WOW, i just recently decided to post again on pbreview, and i find half of the High End Electronics forum filled with vs. threads. we need more mods.

luke5001 08-08-2007 02:06 PM

People Stop With The Fusion Vs Mini Vs Pmr Vs Epiphany Threads!!!there Are Enough Threads On This Just Scroll Up To The Top Of Your Screen And Use The Search Button!!!

Alkalalsila 02-06-2010 08:04 PM

SEARCHING 101 All Newbs Must read

wow, that is a really great idea I will go recruit 20 newbs right now Spoiler tribes is dead

RipcurlSurfJosh 02-10-2010 08:10 AM

Bump