Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Custom Modifications (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   new rule....common sense (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327823)

Jaster 08-05-2005 09:07 AM

new rule....common sense

The point of this forum ot to share your custom mods for PAINTBALL. The mods talked about here should be for that purpose and that purpose only. Mods that change the overall intention for the use of the marker or gear are not allowed here. This includes things such as silencers and flame throwers.
From this point on, anyone posting on how to make paintball gun/gear do something other then shoot paint will be banned without question no matter who it is or your status here. This is a paintball forum not a weapons/explosive making forum.
Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me.

amzng_spyderman 08-05-2005 09:17 AM

it's sad that you even had to post this. the only forum not for paintball is OT. the rest are assumed to be paintball related. so, why in the crap would anyone post otherwise? i wish schools would teach a course in common sense.

Jaster 08-05-2005 09:24 AM

To quote something CrimeDog said to me once:

"common sense isn't very common"

Truer words have never been spoken.

..!..('_')..!.. 08-05-2005 05:57 PM

What about fruits?

Jaster 08-08-2005 05:35 AM

PAINTball...

not fruitball, not potatoball, not fireball, not marbleball, not rockball, not anythingelseyoucanthinkof tostickinthereball....just good ol' PAINTball ;)

looks guys and gals and anyone left over, it must be paintball and paintball only. Here's why: we all know the flamethower thread. So let's say little Johny reads that and grabs little bro's soaker and gasses it up. Grabs Dad's trusty Zippo and proceeds to blow his face off. Mom and Dad learn from Little Johny that he learned that trick from PBR. Think they're going to go after the guy who made the post? Nope, they'll go after the site and Andrew. Now I'm sure that's a hassle that Andrew doesn't wish to deal with and none of want to see little Johny blow his face off. (well except for you sick-o's out there) You guys want to blow stuff up..whatever...I was a teen once too...not smart but your choice. Want to learn how to blow stuff up, again not smart but your choice... but you won't learn it here. You want to learn...join the Service. They have great classes on burning things down and blowing things up. Trust me ...hand grenades and C4 are so much more fun then gas, a super soaker and a lighter. ;)

Sheps 08-13-2005 11:03 PM

Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing? Might be interesting to watch the hall of shame and find out.

Anyways, good move on your part, Jaster.

Jaster 08-15-2005 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheps
Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing?
not that I've noticed....

Lethal Syntax 07-10-2006 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheps
Hmmmm...common sense, I wonder if anyone here still has that kind of thing? Might be interesting to watch the hall of shame and find out.

Its called the Darwin Awards, and yes, it is halarious to see what happens when someone without common sense has a 'good' idea.

^_^ 11-20-2006 06:20 PM

What is this "common sense" you speak of? :banghead:

Vyce-Gripp 12-05-2006 07:27 PM

I think it's kind of like morals. I had a moral once, but I got rid of it about the same time I threw out my conscience. Haven't had a problem since.

Brad_VG 06-07-2007 11:25 AM

lol turning a marker into a flamethrower....lol....kids these days eh?

dpg3 02-27-2009 06:04 PM

a paint-thrower? Is that alright?

dubpaintball 04-01-2010 05:01 PM

Just pay attention here some sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^_^ (Post 3806469)
What is this "common sense" you speak of? :banghead:

Common sense means paying attention to the obvious. This is not as easy as it sounds. We all have vivid imaginations, and we tend to get lost in our fantasies.