Paintball Forums

Paintball Forums (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trader Feedback (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Yes, I agree that Lopez17 is quite possibly the greatest human being ever to live! (http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345772)

Lopez17 12-12-2005 06:33 AM

Yes, I agree that Lopez17 is quite possibly the greatest human being ever to live!

If you've had dealings with me, please feel free to leave feedback here. (Positive feedback on my overly inflated ego is, of course, mandatory.) :P

4THDEGREE 12-14-2005 04:18 AM

Great seller. Extremely reliable. I would definitely do business with him again!

DagNasty 12-14-2005 07:20 AM

Lopez third partied a tank 4 tank trade I did earlier this year.

He drove over an hour to meet up with me and swap tanks, great guy, would not hesitate to do business with again.. ever!

Raymius 12-20-2005 01:20 PM

Strait up trader. Bought an Empire frame from me. Didn't haggle just sent cash. My kind of buyer. I would deal with him again anytime.

yakitori 03-17-2006 02:19 PM

great guy. Bought cf halo backplates from me and paid pronto. Kept in touch and very nice guy in PMs. Pleasant experience and would do business again. Thanks again. :)

Gen0va 04-17-2006 08:05 AM

Todd rocks.

It was a very good transaction. Sent PMs within a few minutes and finalized a deal; great communication. Shipping took only a few days, he sent Priority, which is always nice. On top of that, he even included free stickers and a free barrel condom.

Awesome transaction. Awesome person on top of that. :tup:

custar 04-17-2006 09:48 PM

In praise of Todd

Todd was a third-party in one of my recent transactions. The transaction couldn't have gone smoother. A+ in my book.

custar

Hekrill 04-19-2006 02:47 PM

"Yes, I agree that Lopez17 is quite possibly the greatest human being ever to live! "

well, that about sums it up. A++++ guy, shipped priority and i recieved my package within 2 days!! this guy is great, will hopefully deal with again.

starsky 04-19-2006 04:40 PM

omg omg omg lopez is officially the biggest beast ever he shipped my board fast and when i put it in i couldnt figure it out so i called him (cuz he gave me his number...score j/k j/k lol) but he helped me

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++...too many plus's to type LOPEZ IS A BEAST

darktrooper5 04-24-2006 05:00 AM

Professionally:
He bought a few extra bits of tournament prizes that I'd won a while back.
He's done some great 3rd party work for me. Great results and I'm happy.
I'm sure somewhere along the road, I've bought something from him.

3rd Party in Detail:
I sent him a PM5, he got a Cyborg, he sent the Pm5 off and I chose to sell the Cyborg. He attempted to fix it, and then sent it off to PBK. He also sent me a DM4 that was returned to Hawaii and was to be sent back to me. All this went down professionally and exceptionally well.

Personally:

Wow, great guy to play with, talk to, or shoot at/get shot by. He's done numerous favors for me such as loaning me a gun for a weekend, spotting me on batteries, advising all of us on our untrue knowledge of the Intimidator, and just letting me talk shop with him. Heck of a guy. I have great trust and respect for him. One of the finest people that I have yet to meet playing our sport.

Deal with Lopez

HurleyHero67 04-27-2006 11:32 AM

Great guy. Sent him my Timmy for a check-up and a board flash, had it back exactly one week later; fully lubed, timed, tech'd, the works. Professional in every sense of the word. Did way more than was necessary. Thanks man. Don't hesitate :tup:

jax 07-31-2006 05:39 PM

Mad props for Lopez. Not only is he good. He is fast. VERY FAST. He Flashed my board in record time. Put to setting to optimal setting for me and shipped bright and early the next day. He also took great care in packaging it when he sent it back to me. He always answers email and stays in constant contact. I can't say enough good about Lopez and the work he does for people. Paintball could do with more people like him.

I highly recommend Lopez for anything that you need. He is very knowledgable and deserves all of the respect that he is given.

Thanks for all of the help Lopez17.

G-RaT? 08-31-2006 02:47 PM

He flashed my board for me and it shoots great anyway kept in touch whole time until he recevied it and kept in touch when he sent it back!!

A+ Flasher

custar 08-31-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-RaT? (Post 3699313)
He flashed my board for me and it shoots great anyway kept in touch whole time until he recevied it and kept in touch when he sent it back!!

A+ Flasher

Todd as a flasher; I have to "see" that.

Lopez17 served as third party in another deal for me. Again, he was professional and great to work with. It's hard to find anyone better to deal with than Todd.

custar

Lopez17 09-01-2006 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-RaT? (Post 3699313)
A+ Flasher

Wow...my neighbors would be shocked. :eek:

G-RaT? 09-01-2006 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lopez17 (Post 3700319)
Wow...my neighbors would be shocked. :eek:

indeed! they would, A+ board flasher?

wablez 10-06-2006 06:28 PM

Lopez recently did a 3rd party for me and it went smoothly! No problems with the product whatsoever and both party's are happy. I'd highly reccomend Todd for a 3rd party, even for an international customer like me, don't hesitate!

My only complaint is that he didn't include any free stickers:dodgy:

Lopez17 10-09-2006 02:33 AM

If I had any extra stickers, I'd have hooked you up. :)

deathonastick 11-29-2006 11:37 AM

hey great guy a+++++++++++++++ p.s. thanks for flashing my board!

bobalis 11-29-2006 07:09 PM

Like so many others have said previously, Lopez is great when it comes to dealing with boards. He purchased a board, for whatever reason, and sold it to me for the same price he bought it for. That shows excellent character because 1. He didn't have to sell me the board, 2. He didn't rip me off. Then he shipped it to BLAST for me to get it flashed and saved me some more trouble. Overall, I'd rather buy something from Lopez than from Actionvillage so he gets an A+ from me.