Top 10 Reasons to buy a Tribal
For those of you who skim this forum and dont find it a buzz, fear not... Tribals are great markers...
If this is your only forum you will not of noticed the Tribal Group is way more talkative at PBN, but oh well.
If just cruising, and thinking of getting a tribal here are some reasons thought up by me and other Tribal owners (credit given where deserved)
--- any tribal owners who look to give more reasons may:)
3. Trigger Pull
4. Support Group
5. Jaw Drop Factor
8. milling and anno
9. more power
10. you get to play on the tribe
3. trigger feel/pull (very nice, not sloppy like on most other electros)
4. quality materials used, mostly lightweight metals, nothing cheap
5. amazing support (fearfactory and ASP!) - tribal owners are some of the closest and coolest of any marker
6. great stock bolt and barrel - works well out of the "box"
8. all the great modes you need (3, 6, full, semi, and on some turbo), none of the crap features you dont.
9. easy maintenance
when i go to the field with my friend and his fluster, people stare at it and always want to shoot it. it's beautiful, and it shoots just as good as it looks (stock too!) after a night with a timmy, i really really appreciate the tribal. it performs better, it has a much better trigger, has simple features so less complication, and has a stock delrin bolt. god i love tribals.
That makes me want a tribal :)
Where is the best place to buy one?
wooohooo the thread worked....
check out www.airsoldier.com
or go to http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=110553
or do a search on our forum for tribals for sale
you guys have gotten away from the 10 reasons to buy a tribal
1. Best customer support, Have Blue and me 262 rule!
2. They preform as good as a $1000 gun
3. Awsome milling
4. Only an inch thick
5. Light trigger pull
7. Very few, people will ask what is that and I say "The last thing you'll see before your gogged."
8. Reliable, I though about getting a back up for mag because it always blew it's hoses. That problem is now non-existant.
9. The fact everyone wants one.
10. Because I said so.
how much are tribals....they look nice:love:
you can get tribals from $100 - $600
usually $200 - $300 stock up to $450 with upgrades
hmm....been looking for a place that sells them but no luck. THey are hard to find.
Pbnation classified threads still have a few, check there.
No store sells them- you can only find them used. Places to buy tribals are Ebay, F/S F/T fourms and the pb.nation tribal F/S thread in the tribal fourm.
ASP and fear factory have them from time to time.
$100 or less it needs repair
$100 and above its stock
Above $200 it will have some mods.
Above $300 it should have alot of mods.
Small er than an impulse (width)
Have a great center of gravity ( when you hold it you can feel what i am talking about)
Shoot as fast as a non force feed hopper can feed (13 pbs).
Cost is low for its preformance.
Lots of mods are available.
Tribal owners are a close bunch (for the most part).
ten is too many- i dont have that many reasons for my IR3
you will never find a more biase group of gun owners though. Me included but this is a good thing and we will help ya out if ya need something just ask cause most of us will give it to ya if we gotta an extra for little to nothing .
3) Every cool person has one, or three :crazy:
4) Meh there cooler than dan rather getting smacked in the face with a rubber "toy" :eyes:
5) Cheap as hell
6) The support
7) The community
8) Cocker barrels
9) Tons on the internet, none at your field
10) The Tribe MGO
(Me)(Cockermat)(Mr.Rushy)(#1P8ntballr)(Subway)(Glo ryBoy)(we need one more!!)
I want a Fluster badly, if i could just find one for sale i would join this elite club.
check out the where to buy thread.
you can find one
try getting any tribal period man. flusters are nice but all tribals are.
Am I getting ripped?
Buying a pewter to chrome "fish-bone milled" Tribal twister with double trigger/Palmer stabilizer(chrome) with guage and a bob long series barrel for 355+shipping. think I got ripped off?
depends on the condition of the Stab.
if the stab works perfect, you made out alright, also depending on how it all works and condition
it all depends on condition
no i wasn't talking to you. and as a matter of fact i have no clue who you are.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.