View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 08:06 PM   #5
Cocker_017

What barrel makes my Autococker shoot further?

While there are several factors that may determine how far your Autococker will shoot, the biggest one is your velocity. However paintball markers can only shoot so far, by increasing the velocity (fields have a max of 300 fps) your paintball marker will shoot slightly futher. Another big factor in the range is the paint to barrel match. See my above information for that. If the paint fits the barrel correctly you will achieve maximum performance out of your barrel. Consistency can also have an impact on your range. Don't blame your barrel for all of your range and accuracy problems. Make sure your paintball marker is as consistant as you can possibly make it. Having inconsistancies will make your paintball marker shoot different ranges on each shot.

“Death Waits In The Dark? The war cry of the best, Defender of our freedom He’s ready for any test.

The first one in Blazing trails through the fight, Not one guy left behind As he exits through the night.

The courage of 100 men Is what he holds inside, He does it for his fellow man He does it for his pride.

Amidst all the heroes He does it not for fame, Bravery is his legacy
And NIGHTSTALKER is his name.

Adam Bramel, 2003
Cocker_017 is offline   Reply With Quote