View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 01:33 PM   #13
Cocker_017

I don't mean to critisize or be a pain but... First, people who put those threads up are people who are not familiar with how the forum works so they don't know any better than to look through the stickies first. Second, some people who post those threads don't care to look for one already made and are too lazy to search. They want the answers to come to them instead of them finding the answers.

Just a thought... if maybe there can be some type of filter on the titles of the threads so that certain titles cannot be made may help reduce those type of threads. Eliminate key words or groups of words that can be used as titles of those threads like "What barrel is best, What barrel is best for cockers?, and names like that. I don't know if that can be done but it's a thought.

“Death Waits In The Dark? The war cry of the best, Defender of our freedom He’s ready for any test.

The first one in Blazing trails through the fight, Not one guy left behind As he exits through the night.

The courage of 100 men Is what he holds inside, He does it for his fellow man He does it for his pride.

Amidst all the heroes He does it not for fame, Bravery is his legacy
And NIGHTSTALKER is his name.

Adam Bramel, 2003
Cocker_017 is offline   Reply With Quote