View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 08:26 AM   #35
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Blacksheep Send a message via Yahoo to Blacksheep
Originally posted by Bobinator555
Whats the z-grip? I saw a few threads about it in the AGD forum but I have no idea what they look like. Are they like Dye Stickies?
Z-Grips are angled (/) to make your gun fit your body better, more compac, although they felt weird.
Blacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote