View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 12:50 AM   #13
The Billionare

My piranha looks like this.

Dude sweet, I thought my boo-yaah was on that pic, but it isn't. I'll take another one and post it. I was hoping I had a pic without the boo-yaah. I can show off my new jt pack also. I thought that pic was a hell of a lot more updated than that.

In the pic above you see a pmi x-ray non thermal goggle system, a reds comfort 3-pack a 12" boomstick(attached to marker) a smart parts progressive 12"(belongs to the wife, but I use it quite often actually) and the stock barrel(an 11" perfect pursuit if that's how you spell that) an eVLution loader, a pure energy nitro tank 48/3, a perfect drop, macro, and the thread saver to my tank if you look close(between the trigger guard and the gas through foregrip.

Latest additions include: Boo-yaah frame, jt slammer 4 pack(horizontal) a sticker of chyna on the tank, a boo-yaah sticker on the hopper and I've been thinking about getting a reg any suggestions? I have also been thinking about replacing the ram air, does anyone know what I could replace it with? Suggestions are helpful and very appreciated, thanx.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.

What you got is what we need
and all we do is dirty deeds

the Robin Hood Hills murders... an american tragedy

This isn't an argument.
yes it is.

Last edited by BourneKiller : 03-13-2003 at 10:30 AM.
The Billionare is offline   Reply With Quote