View Single Post
Old 01-08-2004, 12:18 PM   #8
VeNoM
Wish You Were Here...

Send a message via AIM to VeNoM
Ya, I know.... I can still see that possibly having some reliability issues as well. The problem is if the Halo forces on paint that is too brittle or on a seam, just once when it is not supposed to, it can break paint and make a mess for you. If the paint is already dirty (paint-coated) before it even makes it to your chamber it is obviously not going to shoot very well... Then you have to go and clean the hopper and your gun and try again. I haven't had either egg break a single ball yet the Halo broke more than a hand full (different kinds) in the few months I owned it...

I don't know, we'll see how it goes, that is definitely something I will be checking out, but I am not getting my hopes up over it...

NWDP - We Are Cooler Than You ClubN

Black 2k3 Half-Mill Viking, WAS, Eyes, JMJ Eye Covers, Razor trigger, CCM Lo-rise, Dye Stickies, 68/45 Hyperflow, Empire Reloader B PIC

Me & My Speed

"When the Power of Love over comes the Love of Power the World will know Peace" - Jimi Hendrix
VeNoM is offline   Reply With Quote