View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 01:34 PM   #27
BourneKiller

Quote:
Originally posted by smplbz
I think bounekiller was alot harder the halo B than the eggy. I have eggy with Y board and halo B and i had to sand both the necks equally as much. My eggy never feed a constant 19 like they said it would. The battery door on the eggy sucks. With my halo i played with it for 4 weekends shooting roughly 3500 balls each weekend on the same 6 double As. And whats the big deal of the about the battery tray only going in one way. Bolts only go in the one way and you dont hear anyone complaining about them. And whats the big deal about have a small phillps screw driver in ur tool box to open the battery slot on the halo. In my opion the halo B is the best hopper out there. I like mine so much im going to order other one but in red with the rip drive. Ive heard of halos having a problem of double feeding but my halo has been my mini black magic, a orracle, and my eblade and it hasnt double feed on any of them.
I was honest. I've used both HALO-Bs and EvoIIs for over a year, in extensive tournament play.

This isn't just my opinion, as well, but it's the opinion of many others as well, as well as members of the Bonebrake Factory team.

Yes, bolts go in only one way, but it's obvious which way they go in, and the battery pack can go in 4 different ways, and it's just one more thing that's irritating. As well as the small screw, it's another thing that limits you in quickly changing battereies (all 6 of them). The EvoII? Pop it open, put in two batteries, close it, all in less time that it takes to unscrew the HALO-B door halfway.

And I really wasn't ratting on the thick feednecks of the hoppers. I think that they need to be thick so that you can fit them to your gun. However, I just said an effective way to sand down the HALO-B neck.
Looking for a new paintball marker? Click Here! Looking for the 2007 Proto Matrix VII? Hustle Paintball has them!
BourneKiller is offline   Reply With Quote