View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 10:21 AM   #46
cockerguy182

ok i just got my halo b, and i have had a egg for awhile,
so i decided to see how fast the halo b was , i used energizer batterys, just the regular kind,
paint, well i decided to give them wal mart paint, you know the crappy kind, just to make it a little more intresting,
the halo b emptied 100 balls in 4.7 seconds, not bad, but i did notice two very small gaps,
2nd tests, same batterys and paintballs, emptied in 4.9, a .2 second difference, also noticed 2 small gaps again,
3rd test same everything, emptied in 4.8 seconds, good time again, and also noticed one gap,
so all around the halo did ok, better then what i expected for crappy paint,
so since i own both now i must say they are both top of the line loaders, and while the halo is faster then the non-y board evo, it also has it cons, like i said im keeping them both and while test them on my new nasty paintball gun when i get it,
ps good job bourne on your review, im not knocking it or anything
Phase 1, Freeflow Rythm CF, Dust Grey to Black body (At home, yay), Fang Detent (Installed) Freak Barrel 12 in. ( At home ) AKA Tornado Valve, Jackal High speed Hammer, KAPP s/s screw set, Jackal Stainless Steel IVG,
Phase 2, Besales .44 Magnaum ram W/ QEV's, Low ridin Palmer rock regulator, Besales Bullet 3-way
Phase 3, Palmer fatty stabilizer, CCM J2 04 Frame,
Phase 4, Hose kit, macroline kit, misc,

98 percent of american teens have tried pot, if your one of the 2 percent, put this in your sig
cockerguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote