Thread: Mag FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 11:50 AM   #25
Registered Member
Halliday's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Send a message via ICQ to Halliday Send a message via AIM to Halliday
Automag/Minimag and "stars"

Q: What is the difference between the Automag Classic, Minimag, RT and RT Pro?

Automag Classic: basic Automag, comes in standard feed and powerfeed. Standard A.I.R. valve, has one "free repair" star. Can run off co2 or HPA.

Minimag: Basically the same as an Automag. The body has been machined to give it an "assault pistol" look. Standard A.I.R. valve, with 4 repair stars. Comes with vertical tank adapter. Can run off co2 or HPA.

RT: Reactive Trigger Automag. Comes in powerfeed and vertical feed models. RT valve can only be run off HPA. Has hardline built to run air through the frame.

RT Pro: This is the cut down model of the RT. While different than the RT, it is still basically the same gun. It has no hardline and uses standard fittings to transport air.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
My feedback

You name it, I've broken it.

CPPA #582

Last edited by Vaypourus : 01-14-2003 at 10:43 AM.
Halliday is offline   Reply With Quote