View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #103
ibeeberz
Banned

M A J O R H E L P P L Z

OK!!!! I NEED MAJOR HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

You guys said water is ok? for me it is not ok. I have a JT Elite Radar mask and I wiped my lense with a wet tissue, and guess what happened. the whole thing screwed up. a thin layer that felt like plastic wrap totally crinkled up my mask, and now it looks like its been shot with a bullet cuz it has all this crickles that looks like cracks, but its just crumpled up thin layer. Then, the layer became all hard and crusty. Now what the hell is with that. Now my lense is completely useless. what shall i do???

PS ive posted this problem before in another place, and this is what i wrote

Alright, my mask (JT Elite Radar) , i am not sure how to clean it. it had all this finger prints and things like that on the lense. So, i took a tissue and wet it a tiny bit, and dabbed the lense. Just then, the lense crinkled up a layer. Like, a little layer that felt like plastic wrap crinkled up and the thing got all crusty and weird. the layer came off i guess. it was weird, it looked like it got shatterred or something when it was just the mask layer shrinkling up. What do i do to fix this? should i buy a new lense? or should i what what?
ibeeberz is offline   Reply With Quote