View Single Post
Old 12-14-2001, 08:57 PM   #39
Drax
Master of Submissions

Unhappy I need tons of help!!! NEWBIE

I just got 2 different paintball guns for x-mas. One is the Rebel Vertical and the other is the Brass Eagle Raptor LTD 2000.

It's been about 5 years since I have gone paintballing and these are my first ones so I am very new to this.

My big question is which one should I keep?? I have read a number of bad reviews of the Raptor LTD, yet it shoots 10 balls /second compared to the 6 balls/second the Rebel shoots.

The Raptor comes with an expansion chamber and a nice 14" barrel. The Rebel comes with neither of these. Apparently they cost the same price. They were both $100. MY wife gave me the Raptor and I got the Rebel at my company party last night.

Should I keep the Rebel??? I know this forum is biased, but which one has more upgrades to offer??

If I keep the Rebel, where would be the best place to get a nice expansion chamber and a pretty good barrel?? Which upgrades should I get?

I could use all the help in the world. Both of my brother-in-laws received the same combos of gifts for x-mas. I would really like to give them some advise too. (Like keep the less accurate gun)

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Drax the Destroyer
Drax is offline   Reply With Quote