View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 03:50 PM   #56
CarlB

Why do we have to have Tips for Safeguarding your gun.

Man what has the world come to? Dudes where are you playing? You need motorcycle chains to tie down your gear. Why not get a GPS bug for you bag. Have it sewn in someplace inconspicuous. When your bag walks on you. You have the choice of either tracing your bag down or blowing it up. Another option on that could be a 500 round bag of paint exploding all over the fool that stole your gear.

I think the best option here is to play where you don't have to worry that someone is going to steal. I can honestly say that where I have gone to play people don't steal. All in all paintballers are good people at heart.

Had a tourney on New Years Eve. I showed up with out my goggle system. I had two different people offer me there extra gear. So I could play. I have seen many times when a players marker, or hopper is not working. Someone is willing to help out. Making sure that unfortunate one gets to play. I would rather play on the worst field, and repeatedly be shot in the arse at close range with a hot marker then have to watch, worry about my gear.

One more thing before I put my barrel plug in my mouth and shut up. I feel bad for you guys that have been burned by a thief. We spend a lot of money on the tools of are passion.

Look out to the fool "I ever catch stealing someones gear or mine."

I got your back brothers and sisters

Carl B

ibeeberz sorry I just read your input on the subject and I had the same idea about the GPS

Last edited by CarlB : 01-01-2005 at 03:53 PM.
CarlB is offline   Reply With Quote