View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 05:34 PM   #20
Kurama

Send a message via AIM to Kurama
Quote:
Everlight389 get your facts straight the NME is $900, show me a NEW Timmy thats close to that price with the up's that the NME has.
The Alias timmy, for about 200$ more, comes with better service, better milling, a better barrel, a better trigger/frame, a better reg, a better board, better quality annodizing, and an LPR without external hosing.

Quote:
The Shocker will needed to be upgraded to, you aint going to shoot fast with the stock board. Also Vison..yaaayyy, one eye.
As much as I hate them, shockers arent that bad with a dynasty board. The vision board is 20bps which is well over what most people pull (yeah, some people brag 25+bps, but its in two or three shot bursts, not actually shooting that fast)... The vision eye is great for reflectives; after 12 cases with my vision board in my impulse, I have 0 chops. And, to correct you, there is no eye system in existance with two eyes. Breakbeams only use one eye. The other one just emits a beam of light. Yeah, I got a bit too technical, but breakbeams are better.

Quote:
The NME rips straight out of the box. People like robdamanii will always slam it because he's too cool to shot a System X gun.
I've shot a system X cocker (which, as the owner said, came broken and he put 80$ into fixing it since system X doesnt have good customer servive) and it was terrible. I'm expecting the same from the NME. The only thing decent thing in it is the board, which they dont make.

Quote:
P.S my teamates Shocker hasn't worked right since the day he got it.
He's buying his friend's shocker. He'd know if it worked or not
Markers:
Freak Factory Impulse (Freak Barrel, Dye Stickies & Maxflo Tank)
Automag 68 Classic (Old Style All-American Barrel and Air America Raptor Tank)
Minicocker (Progressive, J&J Ceramic & Oldschool Nitroduck Tank)
P68 Stock Class (Ball count slots, dropout co2 slot, honed barrel)
Stuff:
Halo B, Egg II, 2x Pre-BE Revvy, Profiler, Invision, Spectra, Dye/Proto everything. I have enough stuff to have 3 players ready to play... Too lazy to take pictures to sell stuff...