View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 02:45 PM   #4
eaglelox
IPS

hi badfish and thank you. yes my prices are high. i dont use CNC's to do my machining so everything takes longer. i also work a 48 hour week at a different job as well as raise a family of 5. when i first started IPS i was bombarded with orders. there is no way i can keep up with them. as it is now im about 3-4 weeks out with custom work and orders. with lower prices i would never have a life. maybe some day i will team up with someone and make IPS grow, but for now it is more of a hobby than a job.

If you notice on the above pic there is more steel showing than on the Nightstrikers. This is due to the extra sear wear of the Piranha. i also use different material on my stikers than the other LP strikers. some are made from titanium and others are alum/zink. these metals are soft. I have had zero wear on the strikers that are out there right now.

Many people dont believe that a lighter striker will make their gun shoot better, these are also the same people who have never been able to successfully get one working or have never tried one. people talk but until you feel the difference most wont believe it. There's nothing wrong with the stock striker, but a lighter striker tuned in with the proper spring tensions is a lovely thing. I quit trying to convince people and just put them up there for sale. Everyone out there who has one has liked them.

the volumizer is cupped like a parachute, as opposed to a flat surface and is able to catch more air. also the fit on a stock striker is not good. by making my strikers larger i can cut down on the amount of air to escape by the striker. making it not only recock better but also more air efficient.
eaglelox is offline   Reply With Quote