ok guys and gals, here comes another Dragun manual, courtesy of the WOLFPACK. this one is for the TES. I also have the scans zipped into a zip folder if anybody wants the files, they can PM me, and I will email them to you.
Just keep in mind that you will need software to unzip it. if you dont have any, you can go to www.winzip.com
to get a free copy of either software. Most of them are in windows .doc format, you will also need a word processor program that can handle MS WORD docs.
[Edit- 9-18-06: I have now put these online at my website for download. http://www.adrive.com/public/3508a0f...91787d036.html If for some reason there is a problem downloading them from there, please PM me, and let me know and I'll be more than happy to email them to you. NOTE that on this page you will need to use a browser with Scripts and Java ACTIVE.[/edit]
This marker is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed for paintball use must be worn by the user and any person within range. Recommend at least 18 years of age to purchase, 14 years of age to use with adult supervision, or 10 years old to use on paintball fields meeting ASTM-Standard Fl 777-97. Read operation manual before using.
Never shoot at anyone without the proper protective equipment for the eyes, ears, throat and head, which must be worn at all times. Eye protection must be designed specifically for paintball use. failure to follow these safety precautions may result in bodily injury including blindness and deafness.
Rules for Safe Paintball Marker Handling
1. Always wear proper eye, face, and ear protection designed specifically
2. Never shoot a person who is not wearing proper protection.
3. Treat every paintball marker as if it were loaded.
4. Never point a paintball maker at anything thing you don't intend to shoot.
5. Keep the paintball maker on safety until ready to shoot.
6. Keep the barrel plug in the makers barrel when not shooting.
7. Always remove gas source before disassembly.
8. Store the paintball marker unloaded and degassed in a locked place.
9. Follow warnings listed on the gas source for handling and storage.
10. Never use anything other than .68 caliber paintballs.
11. Do not shoot fragile objects such as windows.
12. Paintballs may cause staining of some porous surfaces such as brick, stucco, and wood.
13. Always measure your markers velocity before playing paintball.
14. Never shoot at velocities in excess of 300 feet per second.