In the activation instructions:
A= Top Button
Press and hold B for approx. 5 seconds.
Your marker should turn on in safe mode. If not press and hold A
for approx. 5 seconds.
Press A one time to release from safety mode.
Firing Modes: Press A repeatedly to scroll through firing modes.
When the desired firing mode is reached, press B one time to activate.
Then press A until you achieve the rate of fire you wish to use.
Press B one time to set.
Shot Counter Mode: After you select and set your desired rate of fire, press B two times. This will display your shot counter. Press A two times, the shot counter will blink showing the current number of shots. Press A once again. This will reset the shot counter to 00000.Pressing B one time you will return to your current firing mode. Press B once again to set.
Game Timer Mode: After you have reset the shot counter press B two times. This will display the game timer. Press A one time. The display will begin to blink. Continue to press A until you reach your desired game time setting. Note: pressing B after you set the game timer will return you to firing mode, and the game timer will be activated, counting down from your selected game time. After your game timer has timed out the marker will return to safety mode.
Power Mode: While in firing mode press B four times. The display will read "Power Auto Off". While this mode is activated the marker will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of non-use. Press A one time the display will begin to blink. Press A again and this will change the marker to "Normal" power mode. If you wish to set the marker to this mode press B one time. Note: In normal power mode the marker will remain on until manually powered off. It is recommended that you keep the marker in "Auto Power Off" mode to conserve battery life.
The electronic trigger frame may require adjustment as the distance between the striker and the sear may vary from one marker to another.
Note from DW- Not all of the TES's came with an adjustable sear. The older ones did, the newer ones did not.
Complete the following steps to adjust the trigger frame:
1. Loosen locking adjustment screw
2. Unscrew sear adjustment screw until flush with trigger frame body.
3. Turn trigger frame off. With no air attached, set to fire mode.
4. Cock marker by pulling on bolt.
5. Pull trigger, if bolt releases re-cock and repeat step 5 4-5 times, if marker fires correctly , attach air and repeat step 5. If marker continues to fire correctly, tighten locking adjustment screw. If the marker does not fire correctly see step 6
6. If the marker did not fire correctly in step 5, turn sear adjustment screw clockwise 1/8th turn. Repeat step 5. If the marker still does not fire correctly, continue to adjust the sear adjustment screw 1/8th turn and repeat step 5 until marker fires correctly. Note: Remember to tighten locking adjustment screw when the adjustment process is complete.
Last edited by DarkeWolf : 06-20-2005 at 07:14 PM.