View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 03:07 PM   #7
DarkeWolf

ok, I just wanted to throw this in. For anybody that does an LED to LCD board conversion on one of these. One thing you are going to need to swap out is your grips. Otherwise you are NOT gonna be able to see the lcd screen.
Nobody sells these new, so you are either going to have to get them off of a new marker, or find somebody that is parting them out.
Dragun TES grips will NOT fit. The hole for the bottom screw is on the wrong side of the grip, and there is NOT enough room in the gripframe to drill and tap a hole there.

DragunFire and Black Dragun grips SHOULD fit. I have a set of dragunfire grips on my dragunfly that I upgraded. Drallion grips will fit, IF you can find somebody parting one out.

Here is a thread by TESballer, that is really good for knowing which parts of them are cocker compatible, and which ones are not. It also lists a few suggestions for upgrade parts- http://www.pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337479

---Dragun T-1 Green--68/4500 DXS--evo2 w.Z board--RMR KillStick--CP Reg--12" J&J Edge Kit/12" Evil Pipe---
---Dragun Drallion Blue--68/3k crossfire--evo2 w.Yboard--14" Evil Pipe--E2'd--44mag+QEVs -- SCM3-AKA Sidewinder---
---Dragun TES Blue/Black ---- Dragun T-1 Black-- Parts ---
A paintball community PBO! SundragonPPS.com
www.scenariodreams.com Evo2 Battery Door Mod

Last edited by DarkeWolf : 05-20-2006 at 12:17 AM.
DarkeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote