View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 01:09 PM   #75
ShutterSLug

Yeah if you guys want to see the Core 22 stage expansion chamber go to www.paintball-online.com My bud and I both have it on our Shutters and we love it!!!(I seriously get around 400-500 more shoots on a 20oz co2 tank!) When I go to the Cronograph shot to shot velocity can be a differace of sometimes just 2f.p.s. when I fire like 6 shoots! My paintballs land right on top of each other too! Even when I pull of 8 shoots a sec.! I love it. It might also be that great velocity consistancy to because the Shutter has a reg. on it! But none the less I highly reccomend it! IT WORKS! I also think it is available for Tippmann c98's Spyders, Piranahas, REBELS , and many other guns also! Again www.Paintball-online.com it is 50 bucks!

Also on the same website there is a regulator + 11 stage kit. (very great if you want a reg. with your gun) for 100$!

- The only time you will see me is when you fell 8 really sharp pinches on your back in one second!
ShutterSLug is offline   Reply With Quote