Thread: Picture Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 04:50 PM   #391
Uziel Gal
Legend

Pictures of the Joy Division G7 that replaced the Rasta '05 Speed due to cosmetic flaws (and let's face facts, you buy a Rasta Angel for the cosmetics! )

Sadly, the G7 I received also has some flaws, including milling marks around the trigger guard

Oh well, I can't win.....

What all the best LCD screens are saying this year. Shame about the nasty grip panels, but hey, it's a JD, what do you expect?

Out of the box marker, with VLocity loader and Conquest air system regulator (need to get a new tank).

First addition, a Freak barrel.

Remember I said I couldn't win? Misaligned Freak insert.....

Coming tomorrow, a CP G7 reg adapter, which will hopefully be joined by an Evolve Pi or AKALMP 2-Liter Plus in due course, and I have ordered a Tadao FSB Master Tech board which is probably sat in customs at the moment. When that arrives I can think about replacing the grips panels with some '05 Speed ones.

25-Jan update
Another example of my lack of luck - the CP reg adapter arrived today. Gloss black rather than the dust I ordered, and scratched by the fixing screws which had burst out of their packaging.....

28-Jan update
STD Industries JDS Angel LPR on order. Wonder what will be wrong with that.....

Hundred, hundred, hundred bottles on the wall, you wonder if you can drink them all.
Got to go home by 1am, the bottle wins the battle again.
Husker Du - "First of the last calls"
Back when I was popular
Supporting a friend:
HustlePaintball.com for Spyder paintball guns, Dye Markers, WDP Angel 1 and of course the Hustle Hotties.

Last edited by Uziel Gal : 01-28-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Uziel Gal is offline   Reply With Quote