View Single Post
Old 02-25-2002, 05:17 PM   #50
ScottyPBmasta
Team SBD

Send a message via AIM to ScottyPBmasta
talk big

I just got around to reading some of the other posts before this one....lemmie just say that while the warpfeed may cut down on your profile, thats still enough head area for me to tag ( dunno about the rest of you). Mebe Emster, you should try some pictures from bunkers that arnt standing...like laying down, crawling a snake, and maybe running with that bulky thing ... ect ect. Not every bunker you play is going to be a stading wodden door.

On another note....heres my beautiful gun....Everyone sez cockers can outshoot angels....the angel must have had the stock trigger job and the cocker dude must have been high cus i can NOT outshoot any of my Angel owning friends with a slightly adjusted trigger ( and i can flat out rip of my cocker ). Granted the cocker is still very fast and accurate but it cant meet the speed of an angel. SoRrY! Ok heres my cocker....just sit and watch it for a while and it will answer all of lifes questions...jk.
Attached Images To view attachments your post count must be 0 or greater. Your post count is 0 momentarily.
C.O.G. Member#0338
My Markers
C&C Silver 2k1 Angel LCD, Kapp Flame autococker (red to black fade).

"Never criticize a man until you have walked 10 miles in his shoes.....because then your 10 miles away and you have his SHOES!"

" I swear to god I'll kill myself where I stand if it's[song] from Cats[play]." -Carter from SpinCity

" Speak softly and carry a big stick." - Theodore Roosevelt.

TEAM SBD Front/mid player (cus im so small) in (Elk Grove,CA) and tactical wizard! ....and im a good liar
too...mwa hahah....just kidding....or am I?
My website
http://www.geocities.com/scottypbmasta/teamSBD

WAP is the best place to play! www.wildadventurepaintball.com
ScottyPBmasta is offline   Reply With Quote