View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 02:21 PM   #64
B.C.paintballer
cuddly bunny

one day Jaster was just sitting around drinking pop( before he paintballed) and this old guy showed up and handed him a gun. soon they were taking off in the old guys car, too his favorite field. on the way there, a cop pulled them over. Then they realized that the guns were just laying around, not in a case. realising this, the old man yells to run. so off goes Jaster, while the old man keeps the cop busy. when Jaster looked back, the cop was handcuffing the old guy, and while this is happening, the old guy yells " Jaster, go to Adoy, he will teach you the ways of the paintball. He lives in Saginaw, Michigan. So Jaster headed of to Michigan. When he finally got there he looked up Adoy. When he got to Adoy's house, a very small man lead him to the back yard. There Jaster stayed for many weeks. Going through multiple training courses, and finetuning his skills. Then one day heard about Ollie Lang leaving Dynasty. Then he knew what he must do. He must step up and become the new Ollie Lang. So he bid farewell and left to defeat Ollie Lang in the final battle. when he found Ollie Lang, he challenged him to a 1 on 1 duel. At first it was an even match but then Ollie Lang got Jaster pinned. "Jaster, I must tell you something" Ollie shouted. "Jaster, I am ( you probably all think I'm going to say father don't you?) your uncle's sister's aunt's uncle's grandson's sister's daughter's brother's neice's cousin's step cousin's twice removed brother." "Nnnnnnnnooooooooo!" shouts Jaspter. Then suddenly Ollie runs out of paint. Jaster wins! But unfortunatly, Ollie shoots Jaster in the trigger finger, so Jaster is stuck being a super mod on pbreview

Last edited by B.C.paintballer : 10-08-2006 at 06:57 AM. Reason: spelled Jaster wrong
B.C.paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote