View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #3
DagNasty
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleyhonda22
I am guessing I am not the only one tired of constant which gun threads so i decided to make this.

Mechs:

Kingman:Any spyder mech gun is nice for a begginer. One of kingmans best mech guns is the rodeo with its pretty good accuracy, cheap price tag,stock reg, and over all relabillity this is a great gun for any begginner. And if you decide to get serious it had tons of upgrades and is very easy to upgrade. The xtra is also a very nice out of the box gun. Being a gun i currently own it is a very relaible, cheap, low matinence gun after some upgrades it can be a great gun and the stock 12 inch barrel is pretty accurate out of the box. The victor and victor2 are very nice mechs being the cheapest spyder mech out there it has a strong design and great out of the box accuracy and with some upgrades can be turned into a marker to compete with any electric gun.

Tippmann: Tippmann guns are the most relaible strongest guns out there they are like tanks. The 98 custom is a gun that can be used by anyone with its tank-like design it is a force to reckon with. It is a highly customizable gun and has relable performance overall a good gun for any begginer. The A-5 is a great all around gun. It has a fairly accurate stock 8 inch barrel and has a newly designed cyclone feed system allowing for a faster rate of fire and lowers amount of chops. You can customized this marker and make it look GREAT. This gun also has the relaibility of any tippmann marker. Overall great gun for any rec woodsballer or scenario player.

Worr Game Products: WGP guns are nice for a begginner but the player must have some kind of mechanical knowledge. The trilogy pro is a great gun for any begginer it doesnt take much knowledge to use. It is a very light weight gun, and is very accurate out of the box it also has a wallet friendly price. It is also a very easy to use and is set up well out of the box. Overall good for anyone looking to get into autocockers or just a begginer looking for a gun. The prostock is another nice gun made by WGP but unfortuanttly isnt the cheapest gun out there. The prostock is very accurate out of the box, it is also moderatly fast for a mech. It is also very easy to clean and quiet and not many ball breaks.

32 Degrees: 32 degrees only has a few markers but are very cheap nice begginner guns. The Icon X is a very relaible marker and is pretty accurate right out of the box if you use the right paint. It also has a very cheap tag being only $60 is a cheap alternative for any begginer looking to start in the sport. It is also very efficeant on Co2 getting up to 1300 shots on a 20oz. Co2 tank. Overall if you want a cheap relaible gun look to get the Icon X. The icon Z is one of 32 degrees best mech markers they have to offer. If you are a player looking to start in the sport look to get this gun with a cheap $90 price tag and the relability of a tippmann this gun is great for anyone. It also has a pretty nice barrel out of the box proving to be pretty accurate. It is also very easy to clean and maintain and has lots of nice features. This is a great gun for any begginer looking to get their fist gun.

Electronic:

Kingman: In my opinion this is one of the best Blowback makers to this date. With a strong line of markers that anyone can afford. The electra is kingmans best electros they make. It has great out of the box accuracy and is a very easy to clean low matinence marker. With a pretty cheap price tag and the new Rocking trigger it is great for any starter or intermeddate player looking for a gun. But i do recommend a fast hopper though. Ahh yes the Imagine one of the most reccommeded electros out there. The imagine is a very cheap marker being only $63 and having good speed, easy upgradibility, and being a very relaible marker. If you are looking for a cheap gun with great performance the imagine is for you. The fenix is not that popular yet but is still a very good marker. The fenix has a fairly cheap price along with great relaibility, fast firing rate, easy matinecnce and a reg being on it stock it is a marker to contend with. This is a great marker for anyone wanting a highly upgradible fast marker. Last but not least the pilot. The pilot is a very nice marker being fast and highly upgradible. The pilot has a wallet friendly price tag, the new ACS bolt, fast firing rate and great out of the box accuracy so whats not to like? Nothing this is a great marker i reccommend this for someone looking for their first electro or even someone looking for there first gun.

PMI: Pmi is an up and coming company bringing out the best blow backs on the market. The evo is the best blowback marker out there and even has a decent price tag on it too. The evo is incredibally relaible, and very accurate with almost zero mattinence. And with a high rate of fire and even breakbeam eyes. This is the best blowback you can buy i reccommened this to anyone due to its low mattinence. The GTI eforce is also a great marker with its low price tag fast rate of fire and accuracy out of the box this is a great marker for anyone. It is also a very light marker and easy to maintain. I recommend this to any interested in a nice electro that wont empty your wallet. The EXT Pro is another great marker made by PMI. It has a very sensitive trigger, has a stock reg and is very co2 efficiant. It is also very accurate and has nice stock features. This is a nice marker i reccommend it to someone who is looking to buy their first electro or someone wanting to upgrade from a mech.

Diablo: Diablo has a great line of electronic markers. The Wrath is a very nice high end gun with a low end type of price tag. It is fast and the eyes on it work great. It is also very light and has a stock reg on it, and it even runs on A/S co2. I think the Wrath is the best bang for your buck you can get this is a great gun for anyone who has some knowledge on paintball guns and knows how to operate an electronic gun. The Slayer is a very nice marker for anyone. It has a great stock barrel and is very light and fast. The eyes also work great and its simple to use and even runs on co2. This marker can be used by anyone with some backround knowledge on paintball guns.

Smart Parts: SP has made some great high end electronic guns but one of the cheapest high end to this date is the ION. The ion is one of the most popular markers on the market i can see why with its fast firing rate easy matinence and 180 dollar price tag that anyone can afford it is the ultimate marker. It is also very consistent on gas but i reccommend if you buy this you must use compressed air or A/S co2. It is also a very lightweight marker. The ion is a great gun but i reccommend you learn how to use an electro pnumatic and how to maintain it before you buy it.

I spent lots of time on this so all of us dont have to deal with whick one threads anymore so please consider this before posting a thread

Yours truley,
HurleyHonda22