View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM   #14
Flamethrower
Recoil Junkie /1*\

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00twoot
Good luck man.

Lucky for me my cancer was caught very early.

I am still getting several areas removed over the next six months. Each require about 20-30 stitches. I also have to get other areas checked out.

I hope everything works out for you.
I hope everything works out for you. What type of cancer is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill_Bebop
Damn. Cant put a rifle up to that shoulder, can you?

Oh yeah. Get better, too, I guess.

Just kidding. I really hope you get better. Your one of the best guys on these forums, and you've been agreat help in every thread. I'll be praying for you.

I sure can shoulder a rifle. I am correct handed. I mean left handed.

Thanks NDN. Coming from you, it means a lot to me.

I have no other option but to make it through this. I have many other things left on this Earth to do.

I think this hospital has a good net connection. I will be on and keep you guys up to date on how things are going.

Flame
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

"Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being." -Kahlil Gibran "Voice of a Poet"
Flamethrower is offline   Reply With Quote