View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 01:27 PM   #98
Flamethrower
Recoil Junkie /1*\

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Penguin View Post

This is cool man. Thank you. My wife liked it alot as well.

On to the update. Day +22

Well they kicked me out of the hosital on Monday. Woot! I went home and got all of my things ready to come over to my sisters house. Clothes, and my computer and things. So yesterday I came over to my sisters house which is where I will be staying for the next couple of months. Before I got here I had my first out patient clinic appointment. Which scared me to death. My doctor is very strict. While I know it is for my own good, it still makes it difficult. I figured at least when I got out I would start to be able to do more things as time progressed. Litlle by little. This may still be the case. As of right now, when I am not going to my clinic appointments 3 times a week, I am to stay out of the sun, and stay indoors as much as possible. When I do go out I am suppose to wear long pants, long sleeve shirts, a hat and wear sun block on any exposed skin. I guess that the sun can cause graft Vs host symptoms in the areas of exposed skin and cause complications. Of course I will follow the docs orders, but man it's nice outside. I am always outside in the summer. I know this will change with time, I just have to be patient.

So here I sit at my sisters house in front of the computer some more. Where I will play my games and sleep spme more. A few good things did come out of the visit. I can eat what I want. He even said "I don't care if you eat 14 Snickers bars every day. It's all about calories right now." I just wish I had a Snickers in front of me right now. I guess I will have to settle for a Butterfinger.
Also he said that I am doing "superbly". He is very impressed with the way things are going up to this point. As long as I keep up my end of the bargain, and keep my head straight, I will kick the crap out of this thing.

Well I think I am going to play some BF2 now and try not to think about this stuff for a while.

I did want to say thank you to everyone, for all of the support and prayers. There is no way I could do this without you people.

Never give up! Never surrender!

"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway"-John Wayne

Flame
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

"Safeguarding the rights of others is the most noble and beautiful end of a human being." -Kahlil Gibran "Voice of a Poet"
Flamethrower is offline   Reply With Quote