Thread: Mag FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 05:33 PM   #33
Registered Member
Halliday's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Send a message via ICQ to Halliday Send a message via AIM to Halliday
Originally posted by Shadow221
What most people call a standard tank is really a siphon tank
Where did you get that information? The only "siphon" tanks I know of are the bulk co2 tanks I use for fills at the field. There are siphon tanks (with the tube down to draw up liquid co2), anti-siphon (with the tube up so to not draw in liquid co2) and standard (that draw whatever they can, gas or liquid based on gravity, placement and temperture.)
My feedback

You name it, I've broken it.

CPPA #582
Halliday is offline   Reply With Quote