Originally Posted by SouthernStyle
Virtue Borad $160.00
Setting the Dipswitches
Dipswitch 1 is for the max rate of fire/15bps cap lock. Dipswitch one in the on postion, your max rate of fire is set to your "Max rate of fire" Setting (Flickering Red LED in program mode) If Dipswitch 1 is in the off position, the max rate of fire of ALL modes is capped at 15bps. After changing this setting, your must turn your marker off before it takes effect.
Note that the actual bps will vary slightly from gun to gun. If the desire bps is too high or too low with dipswitch 1 off, then leave dipswitch 1 in the off posstion, and adjust the max rate of fire through the programming menu.
Dipswitch 2 is the Tournament Lock. To Access the programming mode of the Virtue 2k4/5 Intimidator Borad, Dipswitch 2 must be in the on posstion. The hold down the trigger and turn the marker on to enter the programming mode. When the Dipswitch 2 in in the off position, the gun is in "Tournament Lock", and program settings cannot be changed.
Solid Yellow (Durring startup) Indicates a Low Battery
Solid Blue Ball in Breach; Gun is ready to fire
Solid Red No Ball in Breach
Flashing Red Eyes disabled
Flashing Blue Eye malfunction
To access the program mode of the Virtue 2k4/5 Intimidator Borad, Dipswitch 2 must be in the on position. When Dipswitch 2 is in the off position, the gun is in "Tournament Lock", and program settings cannot be changed.
With Dipswitch 2 in the on position, HOLD the trigger and turn the marker ON. The LED will then cycle through a rainbow of colors and stop on purple, indicating that you are now in program mode.
Tapping the trigger will then toggle though the different program modes:
Purple: Firing Mode
Blue: Ramp Activation Speed
White: Ramp Precentage
Teal: Eye Sensitivity
Yellow: AMB (Anti-Mechanical Bounce)
Flickering Green: ABS (Anti- Bolt Stick)
Flickering Red: Max Rate Of Fire
Change the Value of the Settings
When the LED is lit for the DESIRED setting, pull and hold the trigger untill the LED begins to flash. The LED will flash the number of times the current value is set to. When the LED stops flashing YOU THEN HAVE 2 SECONDS to enter in
the new value by tapping the trigger the amount of times you want the new value to be set to.
After you have set the new value, the LED will flash back at you the number of times you have just entered, and then flash through the rainbow of colors, returning to the color you have just adjusted, indicating that the new value has been set. To exit programming mode, shut the marker off.
If you want to change the debounce to 2 you would:
1. With the marker off, and Dipswitch 2 in the on position, hold the trigger and turn the marker on.
2. The LED will now cycle through a rainbow of colors and stop on purple.
3. Tap the trigger once so that the LED glows green.
4. Pull and hold the trigger untill the LED starts to flash (factory default for debounce is 5, so the LED will flash 5 times).
5. When the LED stops flashing, quickly tap the trigger 2 times.
6. The LED will now flash 2 times, and then flash through the rainbow of colors, and stop on green indicating the new value has been set.
7. To exit programming mode. Turn the marker off.
Return to Factory Default settings
To turn all settings back to factory settings. In programming mode. Hold the Trigger down for 10 seconds untill the LED turns white. Then it will cycle threw the rainbow of colors. Then its back in factory settings.
Firing modes/Adjustable settings/Ramping/Values
Firing Mode (Purple) Value 1-7 (Default is 1)
1. Semi Auto
2. PSP Ramp Mode - First Three shots Semi Auto. After 4th shot marker will ramp to your "Max Rate of Fire" is set to. Once the trigger is let go and 1 second elapses, 3 shot semi auto count restarts.
3. NXL Style Full Auto - Frist 3 shots in Semi Auto. After 4th shot hold the trigger down, and marker will shoot full auto at your max rate of fire.
4. Ramp Mode - When you reach the "Ramp Activation Speed" the Marker will ramp the rate of fire by your "Ramp Precentage" setting, up to your Max Rate of Fire. Factory default is when yout trigger speed reaches 5 bps, the marker will ramp up to the maximum speed that your loader will feed.
5. Auto Response - 1 Shot on the pull of the trigger; 1 shot on the release. This setting will make you shoot twice as fast as you can pull the trigger.
6. Full Auto - Hold the trigger down let it rip.
7. Breakout Mode - In this mode, when you turn the gun on, the first shot will shoot full auto for as long as you hold down the trigger. Once you release the trigger the gun goes into "Ramp Mode". If you turn your marker off and back on when in this mode, the Breakout mode will repeat.
Debounce (Green) Values 1-50 (Default is 5)
Ramp Activation Speed (Blue) Values 5-15 (Default is 5)
Ramp Percentage (White) Values 1-21 (Default 1) 1=10% - 21=200%
Dwell (Red) Values 5-30 (Default is 10)
Eye Sensitivity (Teal) Values 1-50 (Default is 5)
AMB (Yellow) Values 1-10 (Default is 3)
ABS (Flickering Green) Values 1-20 (Default is 1)
Max Rate of Fire (Flickering Red) Values 1-25 (Default 1) 1= Unlimited BPS -25= 25.00 BPS