View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
panterafan_1735
That's the stuff!

$2.00 DropForward

I've been wanting to try this for a while but I never really got around to it. Now that I have I wish I would have done it a lot sooner.

(sorry, bad pic)

My dads a plumber so I get these pipe clamps for free but at D&B there a buck-a-peice. I simply drilled a hole through the clamp and used the bottom line screws to afix it to the marker.

I can adjust the tank to wherever I like and it really feels good how close it is to my marker. It feels way more sturdy than any drop I've felt. This is actually my dads marker. Mines getting a hole milled in the top of it for a Rufus Dawg CenterFeed. I haven't got all the fittings yet either. I was thinking an on off (like the kind you get off remotes) and a 90 fitting should do the trick.

I made sure the whole in the clamps were just big enough for the bottom line screws.

I work with my dad in the summer, he's a plumber, and we use these on a pressure test equipment. These things can hold back a load man there pretty strong.
Rocket Cock... er _ Whisper Barrel _ Double Trigg _ Homemade Drop
CenterFeed _ Trigger Mod's _ Clear Hopper
Coming Soon: ACI Sub-Zero 6-stage Xchamber, No Letters (Milling), Custom Paintjob (Color???)
(<--BannanaMan!!!)
panterafan_1735 is offline   Reply With Quote