View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 01:13 AM   #9
.:{}:.
AGGent

Send a message via AIM to .:{}:.
ehh. the facts are slightly wrong in this thread.

First: We do not know if the Kelevera (notice the spelling children) is going to be a spool at all. there is very little info out on it, other than that its coming out around April.
Next: The body kit comes with a lot of stuff included in the article below
Finally: The kid is quite expensive, around 400-500. This coming from Dave Himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpimper
Ok people here is the skinny.....First of all we here at First Endeavor Paintball are always looking to improve on our current products and designing new products, we have several new ideas on the drawing board including new grip for our marker and all other popular markers yes we are going into the grip business, we will be releasing our new ASA On/Off along with our new inline regulator in HB, Oh and lets not forget our new Quest Body kits..they will also be for sale in HB, This kit will be available in limited quantity's, The kit includes new Sexy cut and carved body,new style snatch pin, new high efficiency Goldmember Bolt and matching eye covers....Price has yet to be determined...Body kits seen in pix below.....

Oh! And yes as stated in the title The "Quest Kelevera" Pull up your boot straps kiddies, this gun is off the chain!! But not available tell late April best case scenario!!! But we are forgetting something...Hmmmmmmmm! OOOOOOH! the new FEP Quest Q-Seven!!!!! this marker is sexy as **** and will be in production late march, we will have a few Prototypes running around in HB im sure, I might even plaster a comp rendering in the next day or so, depends on the interest I receive from this thread!!

I heard somewhere from someone that word on the street is FEP was going out of business, That's some funny ****....That's all i have to say about that...

Quest With Body Kit!!!

*And this is where all the pictures Are*
bigpimper=Dave, owner of FEP on pbn.

HK Streetball F/S/T
.:{}:. is offline   Reply With Quote