View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:55 PM   #103
xyoxvietstersx

Could you guys help me pick out a pants size that would fit me, but leave room for me to grow into? I don't want to but pants now, and then like 5 months later or even next year buy new ones since they don't fit. I got my Dye c7 jersey, medium, it fits and leaves room for me. So that's good. Now I need to buy some pants, im looking into the dye c6 pants since they're only 65$ now I think. Im 5'1 and a half, and I'm 109 lbs. I don't have skinny thighs or legs, I'm fat, I'm average, or between average and fat. I'm a little bulky down there and a belly, but not a really big one. I might burn it off soon since I'm getting into running and stuff. Well anyways, I don't want to grow out of my pants since I'm sure im contueing til grow since Im only 13. Could you guys help me pick out a nice size for the Dye c6 that would fit me nicely, leave room to grow, and wont have me dragging them everywhere since they are too long.

Thanks.

I also don't know my waiste size since I dont have measuring tape, or really know how to tell.

Soon to be's: My own air tank, CP Sling Blade Trigger, CP On/Off ASA, CP Razor Drop, CP Reg, Freak/All American Barrel,
Smart Parts 360 QEV, Hybrid B*itch Grip. Someone please buy me all this. :]

ugh, 13 year old buying his own paintball gear. but i will prevale!

Last edited by xyoxvietstersx : 04-13-2007 at 11:57 PM.
xyoxvietstersx is offline   Reply With Quote