View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #234
Nuclee369
Rock N' Cock

Send a message via AIM to Nuclee369
at the distances we tested even when it blows, the ghillie is generally ineffective, mainly because when the wind blows threw the ghillie from a close range you can see faulty parts of the ghillie, and then find the mask of the person wearing it, they can be effective if made to perfection, and even if they have no bad spots, and have a well covered mask... is any one willing to stay in 1 spot the whole entire game, because i know if i see some one running around with a fat *** ghillie dangling i'll remember were they lay down, and there laying down... so if they are spotted in firing range they are completley screwed 95% of the time, unless the person doing this is a completley terrible shot, or if there not laying down, then you have a bush standing 5 feet high with the outline of a person... and as if thats not obvious, and kneeling down may leave a ok visual but when you go to shoot, your ghillie would shake around alot when you pop back in and out of your bunker, and unlike wearing all black, with a ghillie you have a lot of dangling material swaying around after you snap shoot, were as for me i pop in and out and the only person who can see me only sees me for 1 second max, and i have a silencer that works pretty effective, so there is usually no sound or view of me from any one else on the other team has any idea of were i am aside from there teammate walking out with there hands up and a nice spot on there lense...

and no were in my original post say the words "i use a pump i am a sniper", i beleive my gun set up is similar to a sniper, not because it's a pump, because it's ROF is around 1.5 shots a second and it has a 15 shot "clip", this is very similar to the knights armorment sr-25, it is silenced, has a stock, has a bi-pod, and is very accurate, so it's not the fact that the pump makes me a sniper, my gun set-up is similar to 1 that exist, and i know it isn't a real gun, and i don't think a pump makes me shoot farther and more accurate, i got into paintball, because it was the most fun thing that i could find that is close to war, so i like to have my position reflect what i like to be, a sniper, it is no were near as accurate or as long range, but i play the part with low fire power, and high accuracy and stealth

Last edited by Nuclee369 : 06-10-2007 at 08:15 AM.
Nuclee369 is offline   Reply With Quote