View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #22
BigTarget04
Who Dat?!?!

Send a message via AIM to BigTarget04 Send a message via Yahoo to BigTarget04
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantzaroff16 View Post
LSU is returning alot this year. Jamarcus Russell is gone but Periloux is supposedly better. And they have Flynn at QB too.
Periloux is suspended from the team currently for some legal issues, and besides he is the back up to matt flynn this year (and all one has to do is watch his performance in the peach bowl against miami to see how good he is). And the whole sec needs to thank pete carrol for getting joe mcknight and keeping him from going to lsu. Besides the fact that pre-season rankings have lsu #2 in the nation, I think it will be the bayou bengals against the gators or vols in the championship game. It just weirds me out that our first home game is against VT i.e. I'll feel rather bad chanting tiger bait and screaming profanities at their fans. And saban better thank his lucky stars that the ncaa cant prove for sure that he broke recruiting rules, which would have landed them right back on probation. Not to mention his track record isn't great for his first year with teams. Its not bad its just not conference championship good.

(I cant find any solid evidence for the ranking but I did hear it on the radio a few days ago and it has been confirmed by others when I've brought it up during conversation)

Last edited by BigTarget04 : 06-17-2007 at 07:59 PM.
BigTarget04 is offline   Reply With Quote